Utah Valley Collapse

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Morning after I still can't get over that.

Up 23 four minutes into the 2nd half.

They go down 1 by fouling a made three point shot with 5 seconds left.

Utah Valley guard breaks defense for a certain game winning undefended layup and MISSES!

Heim

EOG Master
I'm still in shock, I had Valley. Moreover, former Laker Madsen had no clue on how to break So. Utah press.

They fouled once up 3 with 20 seconds which was a lot of time left, with no TOs remaining, players had it embedded in their mind to keep fouling
up three but not with 4 seconds remaining with a 3 point shooter in shooting motion!

Shit coaching, which shows former NBA guys don't necessarily make good coaches.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
I'm still in shock, I had Valley. Moreover, former Laker Madsen had no clue on how to break So. Utah press.

They fouled once up 3 with 20 seconds which was a lot of time left, with no TOs remaining, players had it embedded in their mind to keep fouling
up three but not with 4 seconds remaining with a 3 point shooter in shooting motion!

Shit coaching, which shows former NBA guys don't necessarily make good coaches.
I hated that foul up three with 20 seconds left. Making both at the other end is no guarantee on your next possessions. Utah Valley were choking at the free throw line as well.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Madsen is rumored to be the next Stanford head coach….

I understand why.......but the Trees might want to take a look at what Dedrique Taylor is doing at Fullerton. We'd hate to lose him but we are 40 minutes away from B2B NCAA bids for the first time in school history and a bigger name program is gonna be calling soon

Heim

EOG Master
I give Stanford admin credit...very patient. Haase back for another year, never sniffed 'Big Dance in 7 years as HC.

Not easy there, admissions doesn't look the other way like Duke, if they can dunk a basketball 🏀

Heim

EOG Master
I wish I was smart enough to play Grand Canyon. So. Utah was done, players were going around the stands elated, high fiving students and alumni. That was their championship game.