Very good chance there will NOT be a poker tourney next week

Tuckman

Uh Poster
I will not be able to get players registered as i wont have access to my spreadsheets until around Tuesday afternoon, only a few hours before the tourney.

I leave late Friday night..

I will see the latest i can get everyone registered, but that might be to late

Re: Very good chance there will NOT be a poker tourney next week

we could get registered early and have a friday nite deadline or something, maybe if posted on main forum, just a suggestion

also does the bookmaker tourney pay 10 or 9. About ten people asked and nobody knew, thanks12io4j2w90

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

friday night deadline for signup sounds good

Tuckman

Uh Poster

People who paid to be in this leaderbaord need a fair shot to register, the rules will not be changed

and its always paid 10

Tuckman

Uh Poster

and good god, tonight is the first night in awhile i had time to sit down and actually play it all out..This thing has gotten so god damn long. we have been at 12 guys for an hour now 2348ji23e

Tuckman

Uh Poster

and just a headsup, im playing on the laptop i spilled some water on, so most of the buttons dont work so i cant really type with anything that makes sense

I dont wanna download BM into my other computers

ok i guess bookmaker just hasnt paid me yet, been 10th 2 times in last 5 weeks, not paid yet

Tuckman

Uh Poster

never had an issue with someone not getting paid, i highly doubt they would just forget you. Maybe next time let me know asap so i can look into it, not 5 weeks later..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

People who paid to be in this leaderbaord need a fair shot to register, the rules will not be changed

and its always paid 10

tuck did everyone that paid play tonight?

if so just a suggestion maybe send the same list for next week or at least include all that paid that way they will not miss out

just a thought

:cheers

tuck did everyone that paid play tonight?

if so just a suggestion maybe send the same list for next week or at least include all that paid that way they will not miss out

just a thought

:cheers

Good idea!

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Agreed - why not duplicate last nights list?
If someone can't make it - that will be accepted this week.
Put it in whenever you can.
Sounds like it would work.
Good idea BIG-DADDY!!!
91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

U guys can relax, i can get u signed up on Tuesday, the tourney will go on like normal :cheers

slyone66

EOG Master

i had an accident lifting some plumbing equipment at work last week and now have nerve damage down my ass and left leg, so sitting at computer more than 15 mins at a time has been brutal, just got back from DR and got a couple of good scripts for pain, so hopefully will be able to sit down and play a good game. nothing worse than sciatic nerve to put a damper on your poker playing. not blaming that on my losey poker playing lately boyz, just grateful to be still walking. spinal center next week to see what they can do, so if i dont post day of tourney, most likely in bed not moving or in Hospital, or maybe evened O.D. on Oxys lol. hope to be there... Sly

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i had an accident lifting some plumbing equipment at work last week and now have nerve damage down my ass and left leg, so sitting at computer more than 15 mins at a time has been brutal, just got back from DR and got a couple of good scripts for pain, so hopefully will be able to sit down and play a good game. nothing worse than sciatic nerve to put a damper on your poker playing. not blaming that on my losey poker playing lately boyz, just grateful to be still walking. spinal center next week to see what they can do, so if i dont post day of tourney, most likely in bed not moving or in Hospital, or maybe evened O.D. on Oxys lol. hope to be there... Sly

hope to see you at the tables tuesday

get well :cheers

tblaze

EOG Addicted

thanks for the heads up and btw, I didnt get paid for a tourny 22 1/2 weeks ago..can you look into this for me? :LMAO

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

noone registered yet, could come down to the wire here today boys

BigDaddy

EOG Master

jake post #14

good luck tonight

i think we are close in the leaderboard standings once it gets updated

after getting real lucky last week:btj:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

jake post #14

good luck tonight

i think we are close in the leaderboard standings once it gets updated

after getting real lucky last week:btj:

ya thanks for cracking my AA allin preflop:finger004

no i did not get paid for it, i can show proof if u want

if im wrong i leave eog forever, if im right u send me 100 bucks??????????????

deal or no deal. I have it verified and reverified from live chat and email

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I will give u an email to deal with, how about this I will have u paid double the so called $15, then u can be on your merry way.

U offering me a deal is comical, be lucky I let your mooching 5 posts a week ass's in it anyways.

No one is registered yet, because the list is not sent over yet and will not be for another hour or so. They said they get us registered in time. Hopefully they come thru.

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

I'm ready for this one- hopefully it pulls through!!!

good luck to all tonight. 12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The list was just sent over, hopefully they get use registered. I need to head out for a few but will be back in around an hour or so to see if its been taken care of

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I Was just emailed back that everyone is registered

I will give u an email to deal with, how about this I will have u paid double the so called $15, then u can be on your merry way.

U offering me a deal is comical, be lucky I let your mooching 5 posts a week ass's in it anyways.

No one is registered yet, because the list is not sent over yet and will not be for another hour or so. They said they get us registered in time. Hopefully they come thru.

:LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO:::LMAO::LMAO::

hmm, not offering u a deal, i got 10th and didnt get paid. All i did is comeback here which is the right thing to do. Hell look on the list where i got 10th.

Im saying how about we make a bet, if im wrong i leave sbr forever, you lose, i get 100 bucks.

Im being called out and im answering that call. I don't like like taylor or whoever else here

profane that is because of the sitouts, people say they want in and then they don't show. When it gets down to 11, nobody wants to play and people use the whole time because they are broke and need to at least min cash

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u will leave sbr? good god are u being retarded on purpose otr do u think your funny?

pm me a email addy u want to be contacted , i will let u deal with the guy who pays out this tourney if he wanna deals with you

hmm, not offering u a deal, i got 10th and didnt get paid. All i did is comeback here which is the right thing to do. Hell look on the list where i got 10th.

Im saying how about we make a bet, if im wrong i leave sbr forever, you lose, i get 100 bucks.

Im being called out and im answering that call. I don't like like taylor or whoever else here

How does $15 fvckin dollars free-play equal $100 cash?

slyone66

EOG Master

LMAO as i am sitting here in excruciating pain from sciatica thats running down my leg to my toes. pills arnt helping and DRs a moron, as for tonight, taking a nap and hopefully be in tourney tonight. and TT lighten the Fuk up, u seem to bring the chit on every forum you are on..... and tt your not on SBR:LMAO