Video: Union officials threaten 16 year old girl for refusing to pay union dues

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X-hJU04Kf7Q?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X-hJU04Kf7Q?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Unions are terrorists.

THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT!

Let's see the crybaby union hack prove me wrong. :finger004

Re: Video: Union officials threaten 16 year old girl for refusing to pay union dues

:LMAOCome on use bigger letters!!Your letting me down!!91023i2ndw;l
Manic stage number 5 coming up.

Yeah, didn't think you could defend the deplorable tactics of your mafioso thug "friends". 2938u4ji23

Don't worry slacker, I'm sure you'll do better with the next ones. :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Video: Union officials threaten 16 year old girl for refusing to pay union dues

Yeah, didn't think you could defend the deplorable tactics of your mafioso thug "friends". 2938u4ji23

Don't worry slacker, lots more on the way.
Well Joe it is common sense that if it is a union store she has to join the union regardless of what The National Right to Work website tells you.They are the ones supporting her and putting her up to this but if she really does not want to join the union then it is real simple...find a lower paying job that is non union right??I mean that is the common sense thing to do but you would not know a thing about common sense so keep spamming.I have bet the house you can go over 13 threads and want to see what Blondie 's reaction is to your spam fest.Maybe she will rename it Joe's anti union section.:LMAO

Well Joe it is common sense that if it is a union store she has to join the union regardless...

But...but...but...I thought you said unionism isn't compulsory? Not only are you a lazy, shitty worker, you're a piss poor liar too!

if she really does not want to join the union then it is real simple...find a lower paying job that is non union right??I mean that is the common sense thing to do...

Actually, the "common sense" thing to do is to BAN UNIONS. What right do you have to compel this innocent girl to join one of your violent, corrupt mafioso cartels? And what right do you have telling a private enterprise on private property how their business should be run?

YOU are the reason the country is in the crapper.

Fascist anti-American.

tank

EOG Dedicated

But...but...but...I thought you said unionism isn't compulsory? Not only are you a lazy, shitty worker, you're a piss poor liar too!

Actually, the "common sense" thing to do is to BAN UNIONS. What right do you have to compel this innocent girl to join one of your violent, corrupt mafioso cartels? And what right do you have telling a private enterprise on private property how their business should be run?

YOU are the reason the country is in the crapper.

Fascist anti-American.
What part did you miss in the common sense section??If the store is union she has to join.You see it is scabs like this that make America sick.They want the higher wages and benefit but do not want to pay dues for it.If she does not want this....find a lower paying non union job then.Simple enough right.
Americans are not stupid so banning unions is not something a thinking person wants but scab loving shit like you that are already low wage would out of jealousy and envy.It is very obvious.

What part did you miss in the common sense section??If the store is union she has to join.

Right, just like the mob -- pay us to "protect you", because, ya know, it's a violent city. *wink wink*

No, she doesn't, fascist. This is why the public is turning against you and your Mafioso ilk.

You have too much power and too much money, thank you progressivism.

Just remember, Hitler had his "golden years" too...then all HELL came crashing down on him.

You got 10 years, tops. :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Right, just like the mob -- pay us to "protect you", because, ya know, it's a violent city. *wink wink*

No, she doesn't, fascist. This is why the public is turning against you and your Mafioso ilk.

You have too much power and too much money, thank you progressivism.

Just remember, Hitler had his "golden years" too...then all HELL came crashing down on him.

You got 10 years, tops. :btj:
This is what The Right to Work Foundation wants you to think and just like when Hitler went after the unions we have you and your Fascist nuts doing the same.
You are a big Fascist if you cannot see this.The employees there voted in the union and fought for these benifits and wages and here you have a scab wanting to come in and enjoy that without paying dues.Most Americans see a selfish scab wanting to get something for nothing and have no sympathy, but Fascist shit like you promote this crap.

With Fred Dalton Thompson and Sarah TQ Palin in the White House, I boldly predict that you got 10 years, tops. :btj:

Does the White House have enough bedrooms in it for all of Sarah's illegitimate bastard and retard grandchildren, Mark?

Vance

EOG Senior Member

put a dick in her mouth

Anyone who interferes in a individual's right to work (such is the clear case with this innocent 16 year old girl) should be cuffed and dragged off to jail. Period, end of issue.

It's past time We The People rose up and declared an end to these un-American fascist unions destroying our once free country!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Does the White House have enough bedrooms in it for all of Sarah's illegitimate bastard and retard grandchildren, Mark?
Joe says stay on the issues!!:LMAO
<input id="vmessage_imod_checkbox_1167" class="inlinemod" name="vmessagelist[1167]" value="0" title="" tabindex="1" type="checkbox"> <label for="vmessage_1167"> Joe Contrarian - 01-02-11 - permalink </label>
I gave you plenty of warnings months ago not to copy the "Manny" style of posting and stick to the issues.

You didn't listen.

Welcome to H-E-L-L, crybaby union hack.

It's past time We The People rose up and declared an end to these un-American fascist unions destroying our once free country!

Unions are destroying Canada?

And what freedoms have you lost recently as a Canadian citizen, Mark?