Vikings

Heim

EOG Master
Never too thrilled seeing this stuff when you already have them +7 for Thursday night....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Heim;n7457354 said:
Never too thrilled seeing this stuff when you already have them +7 for Thursday night....

Minn was flying out to LA tonight, then installing the game plan tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll be on the Vikes in a bounceback spot.

Valuist

EOG Master
The total has been rising; I'm guessing due to 3 defenders being out, but these are still two teams better on the defensive side than offensive side. Have to go with the under here.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
FairWarning;n7457372 said:
Minn was flying out to LA tonight, then installing the game plan tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll be on the Vikes in a bounceback spot.

Me too.....Vikings have something to prove...

kane

EOG master
I'll be on the Vikings, the line is an overaction to last week's games, it's a nice spot for them

Heim

EOG Master
kane;n7457384 said:
I'll be on the Vikings, the line is an overaction to last week's games, it's a nice spot for them

I don't think 7s are coming back but we'll know more when Railbird gives us his NFL line projections.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Vikings may be the worst matchup a team can have when their 2 starting CB's are out. Diggs and Thielan are great WR's. The drop off from Peters and Talib to Nickell Robey and Sam Shields is as massive as the drop off from Rogers to Kizer. They are that good, and the key to the Rams D being as good as they are. The Rams D will still be good, but not top shelf elite without them. I think the Vikes have a good shot to win outright.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
TheGuesser;n7457391 said:
Vikings may be the worst matchup a team can have when their 2 starting CB's are out. Diggs and Thielan are great WR's. The drop off from Peters and Talib to Nickell Robey and Sam Shields is as massive as the drop off from Rogers to Kizer. They are that good, and the key to the Rams D being as good as they are. The Rams D will still be good, but not top shelf elite without them. I think the Vikes have a good shot to win outright.

The Minn OL will have to play much better than they have so far, if only to give Cousins a chance. They had SIX rushing attempts last week against one of the worst rushing D's also.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Three games for the Rams and three double-digit victories.

I'm not involved in the Thursday night game but I'd have one rule to play the Rams minus the spot: I'd make sure I cashed with them in at least two of the last three weeks.

If not, you're paying a premium price for McVay's team with no money in the bank.

Hard to believe he's only 32.