Vince McMahon critically injured on RAW tonight, looks bad for the billionaire

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Vince McMahon critically injured on RAW tonight, looks bad for the billionaire

Don't feel too bad...........you would have had to sell it to make your profit as it was delisted a couple of years ago, I think, so it's worthless if'n you hung on to it.. They had something to do with air ambulances or the like.
Vince, please get well soon. All my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Oh i know it finally tanked. the part i didn't add was that i bought some at 37 to get this guy off my back.:+textinb3If i can recall that was the highest it went and as soon as i bought it I think my karma destroyed it
for everyone:+textinb3. It was only a grand but i have a knack with stocks by buying high and selling low. I went from a possible millionaire to losing a grand.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
Re: Vince McMahon critically injured on RAW tonight, looks bad for the billionaire

Oh i know it finally tanked. the part i didn't add was that i bought some at 37 to get this guy off my back.:+textinb3If i can recall that was the highest it went and as soon as i bought it I think my karma destroyed it
for everyone:+textinb3. It was only a grand but i have a knack with stocks by buying high and selling low. I went from a possible millionaire to losing a grand.
Sorry, Thor. E Z to make mistakes like that in the market, you're not alone.

hackattack

EOG Enthusiast

.<object height="370" width="450">

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/5da_1214453333" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="370" width="450"></object>

d ray

EOG Dedicated

lol, it didn't even land on him. people still watch this? people think this is real? wow

I have all the cable news networks on all day, and so far, not one report of this tragic accident or Vince's current condition.

Pray for him.

Journeyman

EOG Master

lol, it didn't even land on him. people still watch this? people think this is real? wow

yeah , yep, sure do! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sure there's a pschological answer as to why the Dray' and JoeyPutz's are the ones always talking down to others around here....

Napolean Complex anyone? :pop:

JoeyPutz ::LMAO::

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

in true WWE fashion that black hunk of shit that fell first, the cameraman somehow switch angles so we got a nice view of it.:+textinb3

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah , yep, sure do! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sure there's a pschological answer as to why the Dray' and JoeyPutz's are the ones always talking down to others around here....

Napolean Complex anyone? :pop:

JoeyPutz ::LMAO::

I suspect that there is a strong positive correlation between "adults" who still watch wrestling and being a shut-in stiff....

Go figure.

p.s. maybe if he "dies" you could start donating your time to a charity that helps kids grow up to be "wrestlers"

:+textinb3

waco

EOG Dedicated

May he RIP. I will say a prayer for him