VSIN

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Re: VSIN

John the Barber talking NHL, can we get the burger flipper from Steak & Shake on to pick all the MLB chalk. Cute segment that I listened to last wk for 1 min...give me every chalk -200 or greater and parlay those 5 games....oh boy.

The Morgana look alike posted on the VSin twitter feed should be in the studio.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

I like Matt Youmans sweating his action in studio, give me the gamblers and Vinny, Chris, and Jimmy talking.

If you're just flapping your gums and not backing your opinion with cash then you have no business being on that show unless you are on the other side of the counter.

brians

EOG Dedicated

I like Matt Youmans sweating his action in studio, give me the gamblers and Vinny, Chris, and Jimmy talking.

If you're just flapping your gums and not backing your opinion with cash then you have no business being on that show unless you are on the other side of the counter.
Completely agree. Get inside the mind of real sports bettors. Talk through how you plan to get off your bet at halftime or pop it again in-game. That's good stuff.

Heim

EOG Master

Better than I expected. Nonetheless, understand they have to kill air time but old retread Tony Bruno talking about betting 18k to win $100 on UNC ACC opener?!

pippy

EOG Addicted

Enjoyed listening to Pete Rose talking about Greek betting on NFL ..sounds like Jimmy sent it in pretty good..

Valuist

EOG Master

It's odd having commercial breaks and no commercials. I certainly don't miss them, but if that time isn't for commercials, why the breaks?

Heim

EOG Master

Recent guests: David Deneen, Ed Feng, Ron Boyles & Dr.Bob. Sound familiar? VSIN attempting to re-invent the wheel but sharp resources limited....Can a Fezzik appearance be far behind? With that being said can't figure out their target audience albeit great pub for South Point book.

railbird

EOG Master

Recent guests: David Deneen, Ed Feng, Ron Boyles & Dr.Bob. Sound familiar? VSIN attempting to re-invent the wheel but sharp resources limited....Can a Fezzik appearance be far behind? With that being said can't figure out their target audience albeit great pub for South Point book.

of those 4 you named Boyles is the only one that bets

Valuist

EOG Master

Maybe VSIN would be better off just being on weekdays. Have to believe the bulk of their listeners are at work. Then Brent and Gill could have weekends off, and work Monday-Friday.

MrTop

EOG Master

I go to the site online....they are a day behind...... what am I doing wrong?

is the radio on sirus live I guess?

brians

EOG Dedicated

I was disappointed with the gambling info on the show. Very parochial approach to handicapping and superficial analysis.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

The majority of my commute is during the Gill Alexander show. Nuggets of useful ideas seem few and far between. And I'm starting to hear I. Am. Reynolds. In my sleep.

The majority of my commute is during the Gill Alexander show. Nuggets of useful ideas seem few and far between. And I'm starting to hear I. Am. Reynolds. In my sleep.

Gill is a losing failed tout so his opinions are basically worthless. He seriously thinks Vegas Runner is the most knowledgeable person out there regarding what sharps are betting.

TheRef

EOG Addicted

groovin- word is you are a very unhappy sour prick. Every post I see from you says it's true! STFU if you can't say something decent ok? Or I'll have Cokin kick your skinny ass!

groovin- word is you are a very unhappy sour prick. Every post I see from you says it's true! STFU if you can't say something decent ok? Or I'll have Cokin kick your skinny ass!

Not sure what I'm supposed to say "decent" about a guy who bets $50 a game and thought it was funny to yukk it up with Philly Godfather about my daughter dying. The guy looks like a walking corpse yet still sells his snake oil, and I'll happily be the first one to piss on the grave of that piece of shit when he finally gets his just desserts.

MrTop

EOG Master

the website is not updated at all..... they are behind a week on schedules, and one day on video. Is the radio delayed also?

lol

MrTop

EOG Master

i gave them an e-mail that told them their power rating moved down ...they got the hint

thanx FW

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Brent Musburger and the 7 Dwarfs.

The line up is so weak around Brent I am felling sorry for him.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

I listened to a live show via PC last week last Wed or Thurs. Matt Youmans was host, and every other word cut out. Thought it would correct but after 5 minutes gave up.

Audio quality was awful.

Valuist

EOG Master

I liken VSIN's broadcast to a basketball game where they are calling too many fouls. They have some decent guests on, but the number of commercial breaks is so big, they can't get into any rhythm.