VSIN

Mr. Met

EOG Addicted
Enjoy most of the shows, still don't understand how they can't find our guy JK some airtime with all of the replays they have during the day.

Vinny Magliulo is the only one that I automatically turn the dial- guy offers nothing.

Scatana Fas

EOG Addicted
Enjoy most of the shows, still don't understand how they can't find our guy JK some airtime with all of the replays they have during the day.

Vinny Magliulo is the only one that I automatically turn the dial- guy offers nothing.
He gives a great rundown.

There's a lot of dealing going on behind the scenes in terms of which guests are going to come on. JK is a host, not a guest, and they seem to be fine with the number of hosts they have on there and the guests that they are getting. JK could bring in more guests with his relationships, but those guests may not necessarily fit into the Vsin system, especially with its emphasis on South Point related people and then the occasional Circa people coming on.

MrTop

EOG Master
There's a lot of dealing going on behind the scenes in terms of which guests are going to come on. JK is a host, not a guest, and they seem to be fine with the number of hosts they have on there and the guests that they are getting. JK could bring in more guests with his relationships, but those guests may not necessarily fit into the Vsin system, especially with its emphasis on South Point related people and then the occasional Circa people coming on.

Most of Vsin hosts do not have the background in betting as JK and some never left the state of nevada.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Did Matt Youmans leave VSIN?

Mitch and Pauley botched their last segment on Friday.

Weren't clear if Matt was leaving network or Follow the Money Show. I know management thought of Matt as the Grouch and he did not have good appearance to draw money nor the personality.

Pauley said he was going to FOX. Again, can't tell if he was serious or joking. Another reason why they can't draw money for network.

patswin

EOG Veteran
I think Derek Stevens is involved somehow financally, I don't know if he's a partner or a backer but I think he's some of the $$ behind the network. I usually listen on XM but the ads about shaving your balls are gross when you are eating breakfast or lunch. Do people really buy this crap?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Mitch said on Monday that Sirius XM didn't want VSIN on their air. "You don't want us, OK. Listen other ways." Then went onto his promo how to listen.

Like really what does Sirius need the channel opened up for? And what's the point of paying for subscriptions to watch the video when you can listen for free? Are people really that interested in their online guides and picks?

MrTop

EOG Master
Like really what does Sirius need the channel opened up for? And what's the point of paying for subscriptions to watch the video when you can listen for free? Are people really that interested in their online guides and picks?

I did not beat the closing line on that one. i .bought it

Heim

EOG Master
I'd love to see some of the tickets all the talking heads have on VSIN. From the East to West.

Everybody has the best number. Everybody saw the Giants as a contender. Everyone saw Montreal.

Does anyone ever lose on this venue?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
I'd love to see some of the tickets all the talking heads have on VSIN. From the East to West.

Everybody has the best number. Everybody saw the Giants as a contender. Everyone saw Montreal.

Does anyone ever lose on this venue?
Only listen to Lombardi show.

Josh Appelbaum gives out picks with bad numbers chasing steam most of the time. Sometimes he will go against the move.

Can't listen to any of the shows anymore. Too much sports talk crap to fill air time as they are too lazy to handicap with the Vegas lifestyle.

Heim

EOG Master
Only listen to Lombardi show.

Josh Appelbaum gives out picks with bad numbers chasing steam most of the time. Sometimes he will go against the move.

Can't listen to any of the shows anymore. Too much sports talk crap to fill air time as they are too lazy to handicap with the Vegas lifestyle.

That's really a good point. The styles East versus West is different. East is predominately sportstalk presented as
handicapping. Lombardi show is ok. I know he's a NFL guy but he's starting to handicapp all the sports and
it's funny listening to him trying to decipher the mlb metrics.

Valuist

EOG Master
It's still better than Sports Grid. I was in the car last week and the guys they had on chased every over and favorite.

patswin

EOG Veteran
Haven't listened to them since the start of last NFL season when they brought in all the new radio people who I understand they needed. The only show left hat had any value was Gil's show but really haven't missed it since i stopped listening. The weekly newsletter has some good content but I would not pay for a subscription to vsin again. Its better than typical sports radio shows but not by much

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I listen to alot of them.

I like when Matt youmans is on since he is a gambler...200-500 type of bettor.

Gils show is good. Has some ok guests.

Lombardi is ok for the nfl but is a clown in everything else. He never has anything to say so he says the same thing 4-5 times to eat up time. Should be called Lombardi 3 times.

I think the best show is the nuts with Mike palm and shaw(?)

Shaw is always angry and pissed off which makes the banter funny.

The rec bettor doesn't want to hear someone talk about models as 99.9% don't have the time or the knowledge to get into that. So to get listeners you need to give your audience what they want.

Picks with dumb trends

Bucks are 11-2 ats off a loss by 30+ when playing at home after a road game.

This isn't real but an example what the audience wants.

I like pauly Howard as he is an angry radio guy too.

I like listening to passionate people with an opinion.

MrTop

EOG Master
Vsin odds screen ( delayed ) about 2 minutes from don best is not bad.. has most of nevada sports books ..

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
That's really a good point. The styles East versus West is different. East is predominately sportstalk presented as
handicapping. Lombardi show is ok. I know he's a NFL guy but he's starting to handicapp all the sports and
it's funny listening to him trying to decipher the mlb metrics.
Need to correct myself.

I only watch Lombardi Line but when Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds are on I don't watch.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Need to correct myself.

I only watch Lombardi Line but when Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds are on I don't watch.
I like Lombardi on football....only. he sounds like a clown talking about anything else.

I cant listen to Brady or Wes. Just rambling idiots.

Pauly really taking one on the chin. Still not back

I love listening to amal shah. Rips on ppl and he opinion isn't easily swayed by anyone....

The nuts is a great listen for entertainment

Heim

EOG Master
Wes is a really nice guy, started on the forums, a little following on twitter , now the main stage.

But yes, he does ramble. And a lot of the stuff is just basic stuff you learn on forums. However,
he knows golf well. Decent info with him and Kannon regarding the greens.

I wonder if Brady still has the reservation site for courses in Vegas?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
What is the deal with Pauly Howard? Been gone a month alredy,
He got caught doing something against his contract and has been suspended.

Unclear what the violation was but speculation is that it could do with directing players to other aportsbooks for referral money.

This is heresy.

MrTop

EOG Master
Vsin has several good people. If someone is driving to work on the east coast Vsin needs a guy with mitch.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I watched VSIN a few times this week for the first time in a while. It is a tough watch now. A lot of chest thumping about the futures numbers these guys got, it really helps no one.

MrTop

EOG Master
fans were upset when the show opens . Show still best buy in the USA . You cannot get a package of blueberries for $4... I sure hope they don't read this they might get ideas to raise me to $5

Heim

EOG Master
Erin Rynning really bugs me....I know he's a so called NBA guy but some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth.

He likes PHO but doesn't want to lay the 3.5 or 4 ( decent numbers v. GM1, GM2).

Naturally he hasn't bet it yet. But he added he'll wait live bet to see if he can get PHO -2.

Wat!?

Last edited: