Wade the bonehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wade

EOG Master
donations are scams most of the time. I knew a guy that had a charity and lived in a $1.5 million dollar home that was bought and paid for by donations. guy died of prostate cancer so there's karma.

Re: A message to Susan G Komen donors... please read.

donations are scams most of the time. I knew a guy that had a charity and lived in a $1.5 million dollar home that was bought and paid for by donations. guy died of prostate cancer so there's karma.

:lightbulb:

Susan G Komen founder gave $255,000 to the Republican/George Bush campaign in the year 2000. I could never support an organization who had a founder giving money to dumb politics instead of the charity.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Susan G Komen founder gave $255,000 to the Republican/George Bush campaign in the year 2000. I could never support an organization who had a founder giving money to dumb politics instead of the charity.

Then don't donate.... as if you were going to anyway. But thanks for sharing your personal thoughts in this thread without being asked about them. I started this thread so I could print the thank you note from the person benefiting from this and now I"ve got clowns like yourself and Wade coming in to express your personal thoughts on charities and donations to such... I'll wage Wade has never donated a cent in his life. Do me a favor and start your own thread concerning your thoughts about charities and don't shit on this one.... thanks.

TR88

EOG Dedicated

Timetopay

EOG Master

Inkwell take it up in another thread if you want.

This is more about supporting a woman who has a struggle

On a side note Koman gave 165 million to research so they do a little good eh

Status
Not open for further replies.