Waltercarling.. Who is this guy video

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Waltercarling.. Who is this guy video

no message or email from the vagina doctor. it is too bad you do not really want to prove i am walter carling. let us just focus on picking winners from now on.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

no message or email from the vagina doctor. it is too bad you do not really want to prove i am walter carling. let us just focus on picking winners from now on.

I figured out who Walter was after reading his first 5 posts and didn't even have to do an IP check :+textinb3

I'm a professional moderator

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

mister dyslexic website name you really are not that bright. do not try and fool yourself. who am i other than walter carling. i really wish you guys would just stop trying to make me someone other than myself. gosh i have my picture next to my name. i have told you about my whole life story even some embarrassing details yet you continue to question me. it is getting ridiculous and it needs to stop. i am with the blonde lady on this one.

August West

Rambler

Well whoever this loser is, he certainly doesn't have a job, with 200+ posts on his 3rd account in 2-3 days.

Loser either way in my book.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i am a consultant for a big company out west i have said that like twenty times. and i am agoraphobic so i do not leave the house. does anyone even pay attention around here.