Watch out for this book in NJ

Play Up started in Colorado a little while ago and their lines are a joke. Great signup bonus, put in $100 and get $500 but then have to do a rollover offshore style. They get you with insanely bad numbers. Just an example is below, but I saw worse before Game 4, they had Tampa -180/+125. What kind of mafia-like vig is that? Anyways I heard they are going into NJ real soon, so watch out for their nonsense to spread.

Attachments

• Game 5.JPG
    Game 5.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
Even better, their player prop lines are lottery-like hold. One I see now is Bo Bichette hits, ov1.5 -105/un1.5 -140. These amateurs started out in Australia, guess bettors Down Under let them get away with this nonsense.

I keep at least two bets in every book in Colorado. These guys are slow movers. Like right now they're the only book still hanging at 10.5 on the Blue Jays game.

MrTop

EOG Master
i saw the name play up ..coming still not here though. Maybe they will get taken over when guys like superbook open.. the big margins will get less play in MLB and NHL ... they cannot keep opening books in the states . There are so many players

I keep at least two bets in every book in Colorado. These guys are slow movers. Like right now they're the only book still hanging at 10.5 on the Blue Jays game.
Something to be said for that. I have been cut off from prop bets, but who cares now? I worked off my rollover almost 100% with player prop arbs. Made a few hundred off that, got the $400 bonus and I'll just move on leaving in a couple of bets like you mention.

I have been looking over the standard full game bets and have only found a play or two to make. Guess if I'm following a move this book could become more useful.

MrTop

EOG Master
bill keep notes on these guys.. I have noticed a few use the same odds maker. Group them together

Look at these player prop vigs they have this morning, just clipped this screen. ComputerBob could have a field day making fun of their holds, just like a lottery would offer.

Attachments

• Cin Mil hit props.JPG
    Cin Mil hit props.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 11

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Look at these player prop vigs they have this morning, just clipped this screen. ComputerBob could have a field day making fun of their holds, just like a lottery would offer.

Yep, awful hold % at around 12.1% with the -130/-125 (55 cent) line. Hold is consistently between 11.8% and 12.8% for almost all lines.

Yep, awful hold % at around 12.1% with the -130/-125 (55 cent) line. Hold is consistently between 11.8% and 12.8% for almost all lines.

Funny, as bad as they are nowhere near the 20%+ holds on exotic pari-mutuel pools for horse racing. Still better than even the WPS pools too. Just shows how tough beating the races is.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Those player prop lines are brutal. if you play into them you should be ashamed of yourself. You see people all the time that just piss away their money on things they have almost no chance to win at. PT Barnum was right.

Those player prop lines are brutal. if you play into them you should be ashamed of yourself. You see people all the time that just piss away their money on things they have almost no chance to win at. PT Barnum was right.
I think that's just the power of software now. They probably have some customers they think are total squares that they improve the lines for knowing they will get all their money eventually. My numbers get worse with higher hold when I log in.

MrTop

EOG Master
good thing for the nevada books and churchill for not caving in to the big vig shops .. UK shops want your right arm.

I'm leaving the shit show for awhile on Thursday, heading south of the border for 4 or 5 months. No more wondering how MGM decides the amounts I'm allowed to bet on MLB totals. Yesterday had one 9 inning total I was limited to $13.92, just random numbers now. So no more Colorado books for awhile, wonder if after going dark for months will they reconsider my limits?

Meanwhile it is nice to see almost all my funds are back in my bank today, just three books to zero out. Back to the good ole days betting at offshores. Let's see how long it takes this time to convince Pinnacle that yes I'm really in Mexico and they should unlock my account. Last time it was 11 days.

Why does it have to be so damn hard to bet on sporting events? Why do dumb politicians think they know better what I should do with my time and money?