We are suppose to get a dusting of snow tonight

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Absolutely sucks, I have a million leaves to pickup, gutters are full of them and it is suppose to be 30 degrees on Sat and not much better on Sunday.

I should have picked up leaves last Sat instead of picking losers in the BC.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Game time temperature at Soldier Field expected to be in the mid-30's.

The colder, the better for the hometown team.

The Lions are accustomed to a climate-controlled 72 degrees.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Really bad when they close the golf course for the season.....

We've had a lot of fun with you this year, but unfortunately Mother Nature is once again not cooperating with us and therefore, we've decided to close for the season, effective Thursday, November 8th.​
Please join us on Wednesday, November 21 for our Wednesday Before Thanksgiving Golf Shop Sale and Beverage Inventory Reduction Party. The Golf Shop and our 19th Hole Bar & Grille will be open at 11:00 a.m. We'll have huge discounts on our remaining golf shop inventory and food and beverage specials like $2.00 Domestic Drafts and $5 Burger Baskets throughout the day and night. More details will follow.​
Hopefully we'll see you then!​
Thank you all for another fantastic year, and we can't wait to see everyone out on the course again in 2019!​

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Really bad when they close the golf course for the season.....

We've had a lot of fun with you this year, but unfortunately Mother Nature is once again not cooperating with us and therefore, we've decided to close for the season, effective Thursday, November 8th.​

Please join us on Wednesday, November 21 for our Wednesday Before Thanksgiving Golf Shop Sale and Beverage Inventory Reduction Party. The Golf Shop and our 19th Hole Bar & Grille will be open at 11:00 a.m. We'll have huge discounts on our remaining golf shop inventory and food and beverage specials like $2.00 Domestic Drafts and $5 Burger Baskets throughout the day and night. More details will follow.​

Hopefully we'll see you then!​

Thank you all for another fantastic year, and we can't wait to see everyone out on the course again in 2019!​

Snowing here in Harbor Country. I don’t see a 50-degree day in the next 3 weeks. The last month has been cold also.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
On the ground this morning south of where I live. I’m right on Lake Erie and the water is still warm enough that we got rain. That’ll change soon enough

Valuist

EOG Master
I hate snow and don't miss it all. OTOH, I was walking the dogs this morning and could barely breathe from the smoke in the air. The wildfire completely swallowed up one town and all the smoke blew south. Still no rain since about April 10.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I hate snow and don't miss it all. OTOH, I was walking the dogs this morning and could barely breathe from the smoke in the air. The wildfire completely swallowed up one town and all the smoke blew south. Still no rain since about April 10.
Didn’t realize you lived out there. I watched a lot of the abc LA coverage and those were some serious winds.

Valuist

EOG Master
Last year, at the height of the wildfires, Wash State went to Berkeley as a big favorite. The air was so bad they almost didn't play the game. WSU, as a 16 point fave, lost 37-3. No game at Cal this weekend, but not the ideal time for a bad Oregon State team to head to Palo Alto.