"We shouldn’t abandon masks after the pandemic recedes"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
How I spend my time is your business son?

Your assessment of my intelligence should mean what? I'm guessing today ain't your lucky day on that either.

You run your yap all day everyday like it should mean something. I can't speak for anyone but myself in saying that your opinions are useless, harmless, meaningless and uninformative.

Little men who can't kick the fluff off a dandelion are a funny lot without autism. Throw in the spectrum and shit just goofy.

Sweet. I have a mental patient trying to give me a psychiatric diagnosis while claiming that people telling him that he's wasting his time on things he states don't matter to him is none of anyone else's business.

If there was an award for projecting, this billy idiot wins it hands down. LMAO.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I wouldn't care if you weren't special son. It ain't like you gonna impose your will on anyone and there are 1.3 million new covid experts every week.

Small weak people are pretty much insignificant unless they're making you money or shining your shoes.

You are small and weak never made me a dime and no way you touching my brogues.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I thought you didn't care. Now you do? Or did you get confused by the word WOULDN'T this time. LMAO.

Oh, lucky me. It's big fat mental patient felons who aren't capable of tying their own shoes and had to ran away to Canada - that's whose opinion matters! LOL.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Bet yer glad you got that off your bony chest hey kid? Some hard hitting shit. I got about 15 minutes you got any more?

Bringing many millions in to clinics just to test them re prior infection puts people at risk of infection. Then those who are negative would have to risk exposure again going for a vaccination. So the safer thing to do is give them the vaccination the first time they come in & forget about testing for prior infection. Furthermore:

"We know that some people who have COVID don’t mount an immune response at all. We also know that some people get reinfected and that some people who have gotten reinfected have gotten quite sick. Yes, he (Senator Paul) will have some immunity, but there is good data that you will have better immunity if you get a vaccine,” she added.

Dr. William Schaffner is an expert in infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University in Tennessee. He says the recommendation for people who have already had COVID-19 to still get vaccinated is based on two factors.

“The first is that the antibody levels after vaccination are much higher than the antibody levels after natural infection. And higher antibody levels are usually associated with a longer duration of protection,” Schaffner told Healthline.

“The second is, to use Tony Fauci’s word, higher antibody levels provide a greater cushion of protection against some of the variants."

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Bringing many millions in to clinics just to test them re prior infection puts people at risk of infection. Then those who are negative would have to risk exposure again going for a vaccination. So the safer thing to do is give them the vaccination the first time they come in & forget about testing for prior infection. Furthermore:

"We know that some people who have COVID don’t mount an immune response at all. We also know that some people get reinfected and that some people who have gotten reinfected have gotten quite sick. Yes, he (Senator Paul) will have some immunity, but there is good data that you will have better immunity if you get a vaccine,” she added.

Dr. William Schaffner is an expert in infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University in Tennessee. He says the recommendation for people who have already had COVID-19 to still get vaccinated is based on two factors.

“The first is that the antibody levels after vaccination are much higher than the antibody levels after natural infection. And higher antibody levels are usually associated with a longer duration of protection,” Schaffner told Healthline.

“The second is, to use Tony Fauci’s word, higher antibody levels provide a greater cushion of protection against some of the variants."

Hey idiot, most people know if they were infected. They had these things called PCR tests. It's how the media has scared you every day with case counts.

And there are testing facilities like Quest Diagnostics that do serology tests outside of care facilities.

Third, there are things like B-cells, T-cells, and BMPC's that have memory and provide antibodies on demand - all of which have peer-reviewed studies that show long term memory to the COVID-19 virus as well as other coronaviruses.

Learn at least high school level human biology if you're going to act like you know something. But again, 0 reinfections of 1359 in the study that were not vaccinated. If you actually had any concpet of statistics, you'd know how minuscule the probability of being vulnerable to reinfection that is.

Hey idiot, most people know if they were infected.

That's questionable. Prove it.

They had these things called PCR tests.

What percentage of the world have received this test? Very few.

It's how the media has scared you every day with case counts.

And there are testing facilities like Quest Diagnostics that do serology tests outside of care facilities.

How many countries worldwide have this facility.

After you answer that, reread what i quoted from here:

Or, better yet, read the whole article.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Let's see...

1.48 million PCR tests per 1 million people in the United States.

That's 1.48 per person knowing how awful you are at math.

I don't give a flying fuck about the rest of the world. Go ahead and vax every one of you subservient dumbfucks in your shithole countries.