Website still slow as Sheeeeit

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Slow to get to the site, fast once you're here.

One more change is coming and I'm hoping that's the grand elixir.

Look it up, Sammy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
John Kelly;n7456140 said:
Slow to get to the site, fast once you're here.

One more change is coming and I'm hoping that's the grand elixir.

Look it up, Sammy.

Let me add grand elixir to my EOG glossary.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Word to the wise.....if the techs don’t get off their ass, more posters will leave the site.....just an observation....

Fix the problems...it is football season with NBA and NHL on the horizon....

kane

EOG master
Viejo Dinosaur;n7457116 said:
Word to the wise.....if the techs don’t get off their ass, more posters will leave the site.....just an observation....

Fix the problems...it is football season with NBA and NHL on the horizon....

VD is right, there are many guys who haven't posted here since the site went down for maintenance, and in addition to the slowness there are also tech issues that need to be fixed. I just posted a play in the best bet thread, but it only shows two responses.

E$

EOG Dedicated
I kinda like it, gives you a chance to think twice about what you are going to post.

Might cut down on some of the pointless posts.

I had plenty of time to word this one just right while I was waiting.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
EOG, we're worth the wait.

But seriously, I'm in contact with the head tech guy in Costa Rica and he has one more move to make.

We're looking for the right time to execute the move.

Stay tuned.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
John Kelly;n7457132 said:

But seriously, I'm in contact with the head tech guy in Costa Rica and he has one more move to make.

Stay tuned.

Nothing like the present.....

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Stay tuned.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Stay tuned.

The right time is ASAP....this is beyond ridiculous......

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

Stay tuned.

Color me skeptical...if these guys haven't solved this problem by now, they're either lazy or incompetent and just a tip to the tech department and that's hard to say without a smirk, do the update/work in the maintenance window not on a Saturday morning at 10:00 am.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Brayden11;n7457287 said:
Color me skeptical...if these guys haven't solved this problem by now, they're either lazy or incompetent and just a tip to the tech department and that's hard to say without a smirk, do the update/work in the maintenance window not on a Saturday morning at 10:00 am.

Cmon guys, there is no "tech dept", they paid some schmo to set up the website, and now they have to pay him a little more to fix it, no doubt EOG is not his priority and he'll get around to it when he can.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Stay tuned.

Like October 1st ?

Sam Odom;n7455932 said:
"Big Improvements coming October 1st" - John Kelly

Sammy knows EOG and JK like a book

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
JK, if you don't want to start losing posters again, I would get rid of Gabe ASAP. He has clustered the forums with nonsense, and is trying to ruin the solid horse racing threads we have here.

Sleepy

EOG Master
why doesn't someone get up off their lazy ass and fix this shit?

2 months later and still slow as fukk

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sleepy;n7457651 said:
why doesn't someone get up off their lazy ass and fix this shit?

2 months later and still slow as fukk

There is no one, no tech dept, no nothing, they paid someone to set it up and it doesn't work, no money or desire to get it fixed(obviously).

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks MrTop.

I'd like to thank Arnoldo for saving the day.

He came in and rescued our project.

Thanks a million, Arnoldo.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
He infects forums
He will leave at some point

Will not happen and last time I checked it was you and Benoit who both started bashing me immediately upon my return. You both team up on me then start crying to JK because I replied. I spoke to JK recently about putting both you and bushay in check as we want this place to be about sports and not lingering emotions. Hopefully, your bashing and grudges cease to exist in the recent future here at EOG, it will help the forum if you can try to be better.

I'm not leaving EOG anytime soon, so I suggest you get used to me.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
it will happen :cool:

Considering your extremely poor performance with predicting things here, I'd put money on "NOT"

I ask kindly if you can do your best to stop shitting up EOG please, the forum isn't interested in this tired old obsession you seem not to be able to shake.