Website still slow as Sheeeeit

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Not trying to be a dick but man every change seems to be for the worst. Now it doesn't show post count or how long a poster has been around. Why would that get taken out? The former platform was sommuch bettr than this and it seems we get nothing in return for the downgrade such as faster speed, better functionality etc. I just don't get it unless this is just saving 1 a ton of money but the lack of traffic here paints the picture (very harshly) of what the consumer thinks of the recent changes.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Not trying to be a dick but man every change seems to be for the worst. Now it doesn't show post count or how long a poster has been around. Why would that get taken out? The former platform was sommuch bettr than this and it seems we get nothing in return for the downgrade such as faster speed, better functionality etc. I just don't get it unless this is just saving 1 a ton of money but the lack of traffic here paints the picture (very harshly) of what the consumer thinks of the recent changes.
It's just change. Let's give it some time Ray. The site is super fast now. I'm sure more options are available down the road. This is day 1.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
It's just change. Let's give it some time Ray. The site is super fast now. I'm sure more options are available down the road. This is day 1.

I think this is the only time I’ve ever disagreed with you, Ray. I’ll take the functionality and speed any day over post counts. And as Bushay mentioned, that’s something that I’m sure can be fixed.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I think this is the only time I’ve ever disagreed with you, Ray. I’ll take the functionality and speed any day over post counts. And as Bushay mentioned, that’s something that I’m sure can be fixed.
No I'm a fan of the speed. I actually didn't realize the speed was like this until Bushay mentioned it.

novato

Administrator
Staff member
The previews software was extremely heavy, too bad for vBulletin, version 4 is better than 5 and unfortunately not able to downgrade.
Nothing of this is about money, The import may miss few things, but I'm sure most of them can be returned.

novato

Administrator
Staff member
All these are CUSTOM User Titles, the import does not carry them out
I have manually change few of them.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Gabe, You go on Twitter and attack me and blue line, and yet, think we aren’t gonna respond? You are a headcase- didn’t you cry a few months ago and leave the board?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
When I came here both of you targeted me lol. Eog is better when we work together not against each other .

Work with me here

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The feuding I referenced features Gabe v the entry of Bushay/Blueline/Heim/Toby/etc.

I side with the Bushays, Bluelines and Tobys of the world because of their outstanding contributions and Gabe's erratic behavior of the past.

But let's give Gabe a second chance.

If you don't like his contributions (I do), please put him on your ignore list.

Thanks in advance.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Honestly, John Kelly, look at Gabe's twitter. He is obsessed with us and continually talks shit about us on twitter. Why is that someone that you like? Taking the shit off the board is ridiculous.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Asked Gabe across the street a couple direct questions about line movement on a game and all I got was chest thumping and “how great am I” diatribe. Seeing him here littering the board with regurgitated crap and the will team A score 30 posts, along with his act of contrition, kinda makes EOG suck. Especially when I do believe it’s just an act and I don’t think homey is stable mentally. But I’m just one poster, one opinion and I’m cool with that.

Carry on.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Gabe troubles me.

My exchanges with him are always positive, but I can see some of our best guys have a problem with him.

Maybe I'm being played but I'll ask Gabe to steer clear of trouble and I'll ask others to steer clear of Gabe.

For now.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
No sweat John. I don’t get as wrapped up in this stuff as I used to. Just kind of jumps off the page so to speak. Besides I need all my energy to root in my beloved A’s tonight.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No sweat John. I don’t get as wrapped up in this stuff as I used to. Just kind of jumps off the page so to speak. Besides I need all my energy to root in my beloved A’s tonight.

I liked Liam Hendriks in September.

Has not given up a first-inning run in seven of his last eight "starts."

I'm a big supporter of "bullpening" a game, especially in the postseason.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Typical response John :rolleyes:

Sammy was here before you and if this place survives will be here when you're gone