wednesday bases

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated
PLAYOFFS (8-13)(-1.83 units)

I won my largest play of the baseball season (5 units) with the Yankees last night. As easy as it looked, I knew I would have to sweat that one out. I felt bad for all the people that took the runline. I kept going back and forth to play that of just lay the juice.

St Louis -124 vs San Fran (two units)?????..Just going with the team with more experience, but they have both been here before. I think we are due for some home teams as well. My gut just tells me St Louis.

Over 7 (+100) San Fran/St Louis (one unit)????I think both team are going to score today, again just a gut feeling.

Under 7 (-120) NY Yankees/Detroit (two units)???..Not crazy about the side, but I will play one, but I do like the under. Yankees still not hitting at all, and CC should be able to shut down Detroit. Easily at 2-1, 3-1 type of game.

Detroit +107 vs NY Yankees (one unit)??..not in love with it, but compelled to play it. Most people think if the Yanks are going to win a game it will be this one. I say they are done. Might as well lose, go home and try to figure out next year.

Good Luck Everybody!

FIRST HALF RECORD (162-155)(+10.53)
SECOND HALF RECORD (61-61)(-8.07)*
-------------------------------------------------------------
REGULAR SEASON RECORD (223-216)(+2.46)