Weekly Buy in Tournament @ Bookmaker

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Anyone interested in doing this? it dont hafta be alot of money, $5-10 bucks would work..

what days would people be interested in getting this going?

lets give back alittle bit to Bookmaker for the gracious freeroll they offer us each week..

Lets get some input guys/gals

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Weekly Buy in Tournament @ Bookmaker

I'm interested! EHart's idea of running it at same time as the freeroll is not a bad idea..if not, maybe on Saturday at some point while many of us will be watching college football
:cheers

Miners26

EOG Veteran

During SNF, MNF, or even Thursday night (since TNF is starting up now) would be my top 3 choices but whatever you guys decide on as a group is okay with me.

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

I would play in a tournament ever so often.

If we get like 20 people, any chance we can get prizes added to tourney or is that far fetched?

-stash

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

if we get $1000 free dont think would be farfateched to get $100 added or someting like that

Miners26

EOG Veteran

In regards to added prize money, I think Tuck's whole concept is about giving a little back to BM for the great, weekly contest they provided us, so the added money idea would kind of defeat that purpose.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

In regards to added prize money, I think Tuck's whole concept is about giving a little back to BM for the great, weekly contest they provided us, so the added money idea would kind of defeat that purpose.

yea that is what i was kinda getting around to..

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

well I mean we still are giving back to bookmaker since it requires a deposit to play in the tournament :D

its not unlikely a poker room would hand out free money on top of buy in money. they do it in guarantees all the time

in any case I will play if we set this up.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

The more I think about it, the more I think running this tourney at the same time as the freeroll sounds good.
:cocktail

tblaze

EOG Addicted

tues or wed $3-$5 buyin and im in every week i can..if you go with $5, my guess is less will show