Went to dealership yesterday and guy insulted me

At the end I told him I would like to shop around and his demeanor completely changes. He gets real aggressive towards him. I asked him to give me the offer sheet back and other documents I gave to him and he says no ur not getting anything.

Then he says I will walk u guys out. My dad doesnt speak english that well so he didnt understand how his attitude had changed so fast, so on the way out he asks for the price of another car and the guy says "Don't worry about it,its too expensive for you". My dad wasnt trying to be smart or anything he genuinely was asking for the price

Should I talk to the dealership GM first or call toyota/scion?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: Went to dealership yesterday and guy insulted me

First you need to buy another car at a different dealership, then go to the first one and tell the manager why you didn't buy from them.

djefferis

EOG Veteran

Toyota dont care.

Will their CS kiss your ass on the phone, yes. Will they call the sales manager..probably. They will do nothing to the dealer or salesperson.

Call the sales manager..give him a chance to make it right. If they dont..call your local tv news investigator on your side (seriously).

djefferis

EOG Veteran

BTW-this attitude isnt uncommon amongst sales people at a toyota or honda dealer. They know there are fewer dealers and are way over confident.

Sales is a funny job..you go from ass kisser to asshole in seconds...and are rewarded for it. Have to push the sale and if they aint buying, they are wasting time you could be prospecting.

Hated every second of it in general..and I never did used cars. That is the worst gig possible.

called the sales manager and he didnt even give a fuk

im gonna call corporate tmrw

Why waste your time, effort and energy with complaining.

Do you really want to buy a car from that dealership now you know how you will be treated in the future?

Remember, don't piss off the chef until after your food is served...and then don't go back to that same restaurant.

Seriously...move along...spend your time capping a game instead

Brick

EOG Master

barker bringing his dad along to buy him a car:LMAO

tell your dad next time take a chop stick and poke his eye out