Were you fooled before the season started on the Jags?

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Absolutely.

Have we heard much from Jalen Ramsey lately?

Looks like he's got some time in January to get on those skates and become and NHL player.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Jacksonville quarterback Cody Kessler failed to complete a pass that traveled more than 10 yards in the air in yesterday's 16-13 loss to Washington.

The market nudged the Washington-Jacksonville total from 36 to 36.5.

Wrong direction.

Valuist

EOG Master
Will the 2019 Bears be the version of the Jaguars this year? For that to happen, Khalil Mack would likely need to be out injured for an extended period. But ,a few things to consider: defensive minded teams who have a big jump up in wins often regress the next year. Defense just isn't as steady as offensive play. Teams who go from last in the division to first find the schedule to be decidedly more difficult, and opponents are less likely to overlook them. After two years of horrible luck with injuries, the team has had a much better go of it health wise. I don't know if we can count on the majority of their defenders staying healthy....Danny Trevaythan definitely comes to mind.

I think it's unlikely they regress to a double digit loss team this year, but an 8-8 season next year certainly could happen. If they are lined at 9 wins or above, I'd have to look under.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Holding a $50. Ticket on jags to win AFC. +875. 5ds still has it in pending wagers. I look at it almost everyday.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
NOPE! I took Texans +225 to win the South. Didn't look good after 2-3 weeks but Texans had one of the easiest schedules and Jags had to prove to me 2017 wasn't a fluke. Never believed in them for one second

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Will the 2019 Bears be the version of the Jaguars this year? For that to happen, Khalil Mack would likely need to be out injured for an extended period. But ,a few things to consider: defensive minded teams who have a big jump up in wins often regress the next year. Defense just isn't as steady as offensive play. Teams who go from last in the division to first find the schedule to be decidedly more difficult, and opponents are less likely to overlook them. After two years of horrible luck with injuries, the team has had a much better go of it health wise. I don't know if we can count on the majority of their defenders staying healthy....Danny Trevaythan definitely comes to mind.

I think it's unlikely they regress to a double digit loss team this year, but an 8-8 season next year certainly could happen. If they are lined at 9 wins or above, I'd have to look under.

2 teams I could see slipping next season: Texans and Saints

Texans got every break this season and Colts should be good from Day 1

Saints just strike me as a team that got every break this season and come next year we might see Brees be like Brady - starting to show his age

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I thought they'd take a bit of a step back, and just miss the playoffs, but didn't expect the utter collapse. They are an emotional, bully team, and when things go badly, they go real badly. Look for Flacco, Jameis, or Foles to be their QB next year, but that division is loaded, so I don't expect them to win it.