WGC Accenture...Post 'em

pvcpipe

EOG Master
One of the best tournaments of the year....

These are not the best lines.

Senden 80-1

Woodland 60-1

Rose 50-1

Keegan Spitter Bradley 30-1

Watson 25-1 (Make some putts!)

Simpson 25-1

Like DJ but until he puts his short game together I pass.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: WGC Accenture...Post 'em

Yahoo picks Luke Donald....:lol

Only sure thing is that there will be plenty of upsets...Hopefully we get to see Tiger go against Westwood....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Schwartzel has won a first round match every year that he has entered....doesn't bode well for Woodland....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i'm not touching Rory in the desert, especially not with him fucking around with his swing. He's obviously the chalk for a reason, but no thanks.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Interesting news on R.C. Bello +130 Jason Day...

As of last night RC still does not have his clubs.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I just think Rory is the best player in the world. Haven't even looked at prices yet to see who I'm betting.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Can't believe Lefty is skipping this tournament...he has it going and on a mini run.....

i respect it, for sure. he's played five weeks in a row, done a good job supporting west coast golf, and spending a week with the family over a large purse is very cool.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

So far Ive taken Robert Rock vs Scott, Rock has been playing well in Europe and I took Jimenez vs that punk Garcia

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i like the Garcia fade. lot of talk about Sergio's scorching front 9 on Sunday but not a lot about a bunch of makeable missed putts coming in.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

trying to find some value in some longshots to win but one nonlongshot I took

Poulter 30-1

he's won this before, he beat Donald in the finals to win the Volvo matchplay in Europe last year and he has a 3-0 ryder cup singles record

he's pretty much a match play killer

worth a crack

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I think the price on Poulter is short because he's been really, really mediocre the first two events he's played. It's not like he's missing cuts, and he HAS won it before, but he's just not putting very well, and not giving himself birdie chances to begin with.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Im going to take a flier on David Toms 100-1

He is tough and has a very good matchplay record, he won this in 2005, his game showed signs of life last year

Foom

EOG Enthusiast

0-1-1 last week.

ytd
5-4-1
+0.63

1st Rd matchups:
7060. Laird -30 ov Quiros

“I feel like the course really suits my game and I am comfortable playing on desert-style courses, so hopefully I can be down here well into the weekend. There is a certain apect of luck in the first couple rounds as you can play well and get beaten by someone that is hot that day. On the other hand, you can play average and be up against someone that is struggling.”

pvcpipe

EOG Master

late night hunch...

[TABLE="class: tickettable, width: 680, align: center"]
<tbody>

(1)

#81522 - Matt Kuchar +4000

$25.00

$1,000.00

</tbody>[/TABLE]

munson15

I want winners...

I remember one of the first years they ran this tourney, I bet all 32 first-round underdogs and made a few bucks. Looks like that strategy would have worked this year.