WGC Accenture...Post 'em

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: WGC Accenture...Post 'em

Rory definitely not on top of his game right now, but I'll be shocked if he loses tomorrow. I think the winner of the Kuchar/Mahan match wins it all though.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Westwood hasn't even broken a sweat yet...

The Korean kid showed a lot of heart today....will be pulling for him manana...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

i think Westwood takes it down.

He has played flawless golf this week...fairways and being on the right side of most greens....but anything can happen in match play....would be something if it came down to Rory vs Westwood...is it possible in the bracket set-up?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Can someone post a winner now that viejo made me apply for foodstamps after that Johnson play :finger004

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Can someone post a winner now that viejo made me apply for foodstamps after that Johnson play :finger004

You already played it before I made the selection....try selling your IPAD to Buskie if you need some extra cash to bet the golf later today....:finger004

newport2

EOG Dedicated

I have seen very few shanks(Mahan) from the middle of the fairway watching professional golf in my lifetime. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't unsettle Mahan a little bit.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Yeah that a horribly awkward shank from Mahan.

He's dumb enough though that I think he'll just laugh it off.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Kicking myself for not waking up early enough or checking the lines last night on Mahan. I think it's him vs Rory in the final. Mahan is just a birdie machine and Westwood will choke.