Re: WGC Accenture...Post 'em

took Sun Moon Bae +170 tomorrow against Charl

Big Easy ev Hanson

Hansen +170 Rory

Watney ev Tiger

railbird

EOG Master

Furyk is a slow playing, phony good guy with a chain smoking caddy with a stupid swing.

Laird -118 over Molinari round 2

munson15

I want winners...

I don't like watching Furyk play either, but it doesn't mean he's not a great guy.:+clueless

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I love watching Furyk play. We can't all swing like Scott or McIlroy; it's nice to see somebody succeed with an unconventional swing. Feherty's octopus quote is a classic.

And he's been great at supporting the Heritage in Savannah, a tournament I'm partial to because of some family ties in the area.

munson15

I want winners...

I love watching Furyk play. We can't all swing like Scott or McIlroy; it's nice to see somebody succeed with an unconventional swing. Feherty's octopus quote is a classic.

And he's been great at supporting the Heritage in Savannah, a tournament I'm partial to because of some family ties in the area.
I don't begrudge him his success, Weinke. I just don't like watching a swing that I can't learn from. I cringe when he swings, thinking I should look away lest his loopy, goofy swing infiltrate my own game. One of the reasons I watch golf is to pick up pros' tendencies and I avoid his. Even his putting bothers me, the standing over the ball, ready to go, then backing away and starting all over. To each his own, I've read lots of good things about his personality and activities away from the golf course, he just isn't a guy I want to watch swing the club, or even putt. :cheers

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

tomorrow I like Jimenez +190

Rory really has not played well. He is 1 over par thru two matches, but he has had 2 easy opponents and won

Jimenez has played well -2 each round

considering the +190 price Im going for it

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i also have the mechanic tomorrow, Mr. Smith. good luck to us.

i also have Mark Wilson +135 (DJ)

Lawrie EV (laird)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I don't begrudge him his success, Weinke. I just don't like watching a swing that I can't learn from. I cringe when he swings, thinking I should look away lest his loopy, goofy swing infiltrate my own game. One of the reasons I watch golf is to pick up pros' tendencies and I avoid his. Even his putting bothers me, the standing over the ball, ready to go, then backing away and starting all over. To each his own, I've read lots of good things about his personality and activities away from the golf course, he just isn't a guy I want to watch swing the club, or even putt. :cheers

Then you would hate my game....Furyk's swing is gold compared to mine....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>

1:10PM

114 Nick Watney - advances

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="M2_6" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">+131

</tbody>[/TABLE]
:cheers

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i almost played that, T3. he owns Westwood in this event. i just had a bad feeling about it.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Cream of Sum Yung Guy is going to close out my Senden future today.

C'MON YOU AUSSIE FUCK!!

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Rory still didn't play well. Jimenez was bad. Assuming Rory makes his short putt he never had to try on 17 that would have got him even par for the day