What’s good, guys? Long time, no chat

Hey EOG just was dicking around on the internet and decided to check into the community to say hi!! All is well here In the Hoosier heartland... been busy just got married back in August and life couldn’t be better at the moment!!! I know over the years some of hated me... some have loved me... but hopefully we all have a mutual respect for the love of gambling and trying to be successful!!! I hope everyone is doing well and have no bad blood towards anyone here!! I’m glad you guys are all still fighting the good fight and hope everyone has been cashing in!!! Well here’s to continued success and cheers!!! Since I’m here my bet for tonight is

Eagles -1.5 5*.... the weather is going to be god awful and I honestly don’t see Barkley getting going... and if he does sneak a couple big runs I don’t think it’s gonna be enough long term!!! Final score prediction is
27-17 eagles.... best of luck 👊👊👊

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Good to see we have a dude here who doesn't hold grudges. Need more of that, real men. Not emotional whiny bitches.

Stick around Gabe MC.

Hahahahaha actually married a good girl... she don’t smoke or drink lmao but she puts up with my degenerate ass so I had to put a ring on her finger for it lmao :)

And FYI I’m not really “touting” anymore lmao I have like 32 guys that I still do plays for but not really looking for much more... I’m a winning gambler so I win enough off my own bets alone

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
And FYI I’m not really “scamming” anymore lmao I have like 32 retards that are fucking dumb enough to send me money for my blind 20 star BOMB chase plays but not really looking for much more... I’m a piece of shit with zero chance to bank off my own bets alone

Fair enough

Lmao I’ve never scammed a single person ever..... it’s pretty simple I offer a service for guys who can’t pick winners ...”like yourself”.... they pay me for a set amount of plays... I provide the plays.... if they win great... and if they if don’t i provide a full refund on the amount they paid me... but good stuff bro you have the same act you had 3 years ago... I don’t put a gun to anyone’s head forcing them to do business with me... so when I have guys that continue to play with me year after year season after season that means I’m doing something right correct? But anyways I have a game to win now...like I said best of luck to all

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Pinny420,

Don't say I didn't warn ya bro. There are some real bitches here, some hurt feelings midol taking bitches. Hope the Eagles hold on for ya brother.

Pinny420,

Don't say I didn't warn ya bro. There are some real bitches here, some hurt feelings midol taking bitches. Hope the Eagles hold on for ya brother.
Thanks gabe👊👊👊 ya man i could care less about the goons... guys like Toby have came at me for years but at the end of the day I’m still gonna make money.. win bets... drive my Vet.. and fuck my beautiful wife in our beautiful home.. and I’m gonna sleep wonderfully in my King size bed after I blaze my kush :) haters gonna hate hope your on the eagles with us!!! Looks solid at the half!!!👊👊 cheers

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Exactly, look at the people these goons go after on EOG all people with more money, more clout and more connections then they will ever have.

Haters gonna hate, jealously kills these motherfuckers. Wait til they shadow every post you make, or when they start making up shit about you. You know the drill.

Exactly, look at the people these goons go after on EOG all people with more money, more clout and more connections then they will ever have.

Haters gonna hate, jealously kills these motherfuckers. Wait til they shadow every post you make, or when they start making up shit about you. You know the drill.
Not my first hurrah bro..... im well aware of what they do.... but it doesn’t matter... all that matters is continued success!!! Life is too short to be pissy and bitter all the time!!! You just gotta enjoy the little things!!! and these guys just don’t get it!!! Meanwhile how about them eagles 💥💥💥💥 blowout city in progress💥💥💥 I hope the cumstains faded me honestly 😂😂

34-13 with 2 mins left.... I’ll go ahead and call this one a winner!!!! Nice easy fucking cash!!! Never even a sweat!!! Cheers💥💥💥

What is your take on Iowa -5 at Indiana. 2 good QB's?
that’s a game I personally won’t bet.... Indiana is a very good team and esp at home... Iowa has looked solid too and they always look great and then fizzle out... but to much of a toss up... but if I had too bet it I would take Indiana + the points at home

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I'm looking at IOWA TT over in there. Indiana D ain't no good and this IOWA offense is different.