What do you call Roulette with Lottery Balls?

I was down in Costa Rica doing business with some online sportsbooks a couple of months ago and seeing their intriguing old school style casinos there they have roulette but instead of it being the typical Las Vegas style little white moth ball on the wheel it was a big steel cage that they spun around with a ton of lottery balls inside and than they pull a number out what do you call that ?