What good Apps have you found?

I just recently made the jump into the realm of smart phones. I have a couple tablets at home but my kid doesnt share. What are the must have apps for smart phone users these days?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Re: What good Apps have you found?

iPad apps I use everyday....

Everyday

tunein...for EOG radio
textnow....free texting app
sirius/xm app
wsop
Flipboard.
echofon
banking app

almost everyday

Splash top.
sticher
Netflix
instapaper
newspapers app- great app
Photochop
Craigslist
podcasts
Evernote
webmd.

Right Move

EOG Dedicated

Whatsapp would seem a no brainer for someone outside the US. Like texting worldwide for free.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

HBO and Max Go
Starz and Encore Play
Netflix
Juice Defender
WhatsApp
Chrome
Flashlight
Metal Detector
Out of Milk

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Nes get whatsapp. Perfect for someone like you. Would allow you to communicate with your agents while on the fly for free. Voice, text, vid (screen shots). Good stuff.

Whatsapp would seem a no brainer for someone outside the US. Like texting worldwide for free.

Nes get whatsapp. Perfect for someone like you. Would allow you to communicate with your agents while on the fly for free. Voice, text, vid (screen shots). Good stuff.

I actually use that one a little, is it not available in the US? It's basically a chat more than it is a text thought right?

Right Move

EOG Dedicated

I actually use that one a little, is it not available in the US? It's basically a chat more than it is a text thought right?

As long as you get others to have it on their phones it can replace texting. Beats paying 10-20 cents per text sent and received internationally.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.ps

Photos & videos protection: All files will be encrypted into a private place and can only be viewed in Vault after entering the correct password. Allow users to manually select and import photos but also have the function that can automatically mark all your still visible photos and remind you to import them.

● Vault Camera: Helps to eliminate any possibility of leaving private content out in the open with its built in camera, which will automatically secure any photo and video it takes behind Vault’s password protected album.

● Contacts/SMS/Call logs protection: allow users to create “private contact”, and all messages and calls from the contact “disappear” from the phone, almost as if the contact never exists. Vault hides text message and suppresses incoming message alert.

● Facebook Messages: Do you worry about your Facebook messages being seen by your friends' friends? Worry no more. Vault can hide the Facebook messages that you rather keep to yourself. Simply open Messages and chat privately.

Etc Etc

What's this app all about?