What happened to Munchkin Man?

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: What happened to Munchkin Man?

So MunchkinMan was banned?
I don't think so.I could swear he is posting somewhere else under the handle Arlet but cannot prove it nor really care.I have bantered with him over there asking him if that is him but he won't say so I do not push it with him.

Wil banned me for a couple months and nothing more

...but for some reason the ban in the Rx mod software shows Two Full Years.

very mysterious......until one remembers that Msr Lanquel sees strange visions during his more pilled-up sessions

A better question might be, what business do wilheim and bardick have revealing a poster's IP address? Isn't that a slight breach in policy and abuse of power?

No one revealed your IP address, Mark. We just took advantage of our Moderator Super Powers to publicly out you for having made thousands of Rx posts from various Toronto CN locations.

Anyone wanting to meet you in person will have to narrow it down from among the approximately 1 million men (50,000+ gay men) living in that region.

I wake up this morning and see that you burned at least 30-40 more minutes of your life throwing feces at the bars of your Cyber Purgatory cage during the past twelve hours.

Truly, my greatest dream has been realized!

Say's the anti union stalker!!!Of course you are the victim Joe...it is so obvious.How many anti union threads are you up to this week 17 or 18??You would be dumb enough to say you do not care about someones private life and then precede to post 18 anti union threads .Thanks for showing again how stupid you really are and do not expect anyone to fall for the Joe is a victim crap.You bring this on yourself so deal with it lying loser fraud piece of shit!!

I've only been turning the screws not even a couple weeks.

Your belligerent style toward fellow posters (particular myself and brucefan) every time someone dares to disagree with you on the issues, as well as your inexcusable and reprehensible defense of corrupt union scum means you asked for it months ago -- and now you're getting it.

Can't say you weren't given plenty of warnings.

:finger007-1

tank

EOG Dedicated

Your belligerent style toward fellow posters (particular myself and brucefan) every time someone dares to disagree with you on the issues, as well as your inexcusable and reprehensible defense of corrupt union scum means you asked for it months ago -- and now you're getting it.

Ah spoken like a true Fascist.Where have I heard this from before???I also gave you plenty of warnings so enjoy the game you have created .

tank

EOG Dedicated

It is called making yourself look stupid with envy!!
Look in the mirror stupid.Your inexcusable and reprehensible defense of being an American means you have asked for it for years.You will continue to get it.

Right back at you supposed victim.

x

tank

EOG Dedicated

Ah spoken like a true Fascist.Where have I heard this from before???I also gave you plenty of warnings so enjoy the game you have created .
I tell you what Joe!!From here on out I will not play the petty games and insults!!If you say you will do the same we will see who breaks this or resorts to this.Fair enough so let's see who is guilty from here on out.Starting now I will no longer bring up anything personable about you and will just strictly stick to the issue of the thread.Can you do the same or do you want to start another 20 anti union threads an keep this going??

Uh oh Tank.....sounds like he's getting ready to Really Ramp Up his spam and personal attacks even higher than the 50+ posts he made in just a couple hours last night

That's what you get for not Paying Attention to his Stern Warning!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Uh oh Tank.....sounds like he's getting ready to Really Ramp Up his spam and personal attacks even higher than the 50+ posts he made in just a couple hours last night

That's what you get for not Paying Attention to his Stern Warning!
I have tried to extend the olive branch.We will see if he takes me up on it.You and I both know he will not because that is all he has.Just proving who starts it all the time like across the street but now we will have proof from here on out as too who starts it and keeps it going.Well played on my part for future reference.
No more victim excuses..