What Have You Done For Me Lately? Herbert > Mahomes

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I know Anthony Lynn said the team will go back to Ty Taylor when he is healthy.

WHY!

Herbert is the team's future. Taylor is not. I know Lynn also wants to be a part of the team's future but if I was Lynn I would simply tell Tyrod Taylor he has been: Wally Pipp'd

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
The #Chargers would gain 6% in pre-snap win probability by going for it on that 4th & 1 in OT. That is from analytics expert frank frigo from edj sports.
Here's where we see what Pete Carroll is really made of.
It's a clear go on 4th & 1 to try and ice the game.
A punt would decrease the #Seahawks

' pre-snap win probability by over 15%.

Lynn is a lousy coach and we all know it. But we can't say it because too many fools think wins and losses say everything about a coach's ability, even though what personnel he's been given might just have something to do with it. But yeah you don't have to know much to think anyone who thinks Tyrod should start over Herbert is a total idiot.

Losing to a team because they made two 58-yarders is about as Chargers as it gets.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Lynn is a lousy coach and we all know it. But we can't say it because too many fools think wins and losses say everything about a coach's ability, even though what personnel he's been given might just have something to do with it. But yeah you don't have to know much to think anyone who thinks Tyrod should start over Herbert is a total idiot.

Losing to a team because they made two 58-yarders is about as Chargers as it gets.

You also can't because of his skin color. Because there are so few Minority coaches if you rip one you are seen as racist.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I know Anthony Lynn said the team will go back to Ty Taylor when he is healthy.

WHY!

Herbert is the team's future. Taylor is not. I know Lynn also wants to be a part of the team's future but if I was Lynn I would simply tell Tyrod Taylor he has been: Wally Pipp'd
I thought he played pretty well. The play calling got too conservative late. Knowing how KC had all the Mo, I would hear went for it on the 4th and 1 in OT.