What the hell have you liberals done?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
We now have Russia threatening to put the Soviet Union back together and all you can worry about is if someone hurts your feelings about a cake and or if the temperature might rise a degree or two! What fools you are! The problem is your about to take us all down with you. Kerry say's to Putin your not fighting a fair war? This war is tactics of last century? What a fool! Then Obama comes out with a stern speech. I always thought we could survive Obama but I'm not so sure anymore. We certainly can't survive the kind of people that voted for him and still support him!

AnneBroom

EOG Member
Re: What the hell have you liberals done?

Indeed, it's a pity what is now happening in the world - money and power - bring the worst of the worst

tank

EOG Dedicated

The worse thing is how he handled Iran!!Putin has been giving him the finger for years.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Disengage from the system as much as possible,stay out of trouble,carve your own path,
and come what will...

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Bush and his cronies would have started another ground war! Do any of you have kids of military age? Do you want them to go fight Bush's war?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Way to stay on topic! I do have a son in the Navy fighting Obama's war. When a new Commander in Chief takes over and changes the strategy and then does not end the war after almost 6 years I think it's fair to say it's his war. But way to go back to the handbook and blame it on Bush. Sorry I couldn't fit this in a bumper sticker format for you. I hope you can track!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Blaming Bush is working. Leave our handbook alone! Other things to Blame Bush for: Global Warming; The Japan Earthquake: USC winning national championships!: Too many Family Feud reruns . . .

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Of course now that Obama is president, USC isn't even a top-ten contender. They can't even beat UCLA :btj:

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

And tell your son I said thank you for serving in the Navy. After all, those are our soldiers now! And he and you can thank Michelle Obama for working with military families, making sure they get the proper care and benefits. After all, it's the working class that fight wars! And what kind of projects to Republican First Ladys have? Making sure the old bitties in Palm Beach and Beverly Hills have transportation to their weekly bridge games. Other projects include recommending the best car elevator company to their supporters, and asking for charity donations to pay for the babes at Fox News' facelifts and implants.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Way to stay on topic. Your making my original point. The world is blowing up and your concerned about how the first lady decorates the White House.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

The title is "What the hell have you liberals done?" And you mention one of your offspring is serving his country. Don't you appreciate what Michelle has done for him? Or is your answer going to be: Hell no I don't appreciate Michelle because she's a liberal! Same old Tea Party bumper sticker response . . .

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Thank God, or the tree you worship for Ms. Obama. When I think of liberal support I go back to Dingy Harry saying "the war is lost" when we still had troops on the ground. But you want to focus on the symbolism over the substance. Was that to long?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What Dingy was talking about was the 'War on drugs' and i'm glad we lost! . . . keeps the prices down. Are you for legalizing drugs?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

And thank the tree for Michelle Obama! You still haven't thanked her for the help she's done for military families. Liberal first ladies don't just sit back and let their husbands run the show. Sound familiar?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Why would I thank a politician in Washington for doing anything for anything? Is it not their job to do what they can for the troops?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

When you guys owned those troops, Walter Reed Hospital was in ramshackles! The only time you care about the troops is when there's a ground war to be fought. Once it's over or once a soldier gets injured you want nothing to do with them. Democrats care!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Furthermore, Michelle Obama is NOT a politician. She is a First Lady. She was not elected. Hillary Clinton, when she was First Lady, was also NOT a politician. Read the rule book.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Politicians of all stripes give lip service...