What the world needed! My bets tracked!

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I would never do that to literally anyone else on here, except for you due to your obnoxious arrogance.

You remind me of a more annoying version of Stu Feiner... only you don’t have the humorous personality he has.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Except for the small fact I actually care when I lose and people follow my advice or bets which is why I get so emotional and angry at everybody who actually believes their shit smells good.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Wimbledon: Frances Tiafoe -125 vs Fabio Fognini (bookmaker)

People can say what they want about Tiafoe but his power should ultimately win out against somebody who really doesnt like grass.

(Was as high as -155, Fog getting most of the action)

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
WWCup: England vs USA over 2.5 goals -113 (Bookmaker)

Typically this type of spot screams under but France in their own weird way exposed how vulnerable USA can really get at the back.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Wimbledon: Magdalena Rybarikova -170 vs Cori Gauff (bookmaker)

The story is nice for the 15 year old but talent and experience wins out here and might in a big way.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Bookmaker is no action for tennis ml bets even after one set if somebody retires Paire. Played at heritage early on when my Greek account got transferred over but left becauas their soccer odds were way too sharp. And tennis. They were juicing everything at one time but that was long ago.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Gold Cup; Mexico vs USA over 2 goals -129 (bookmaker)

Somebody will get exposed here in this match. It's highly unlikely we see either team not going for it all to kick start something for the future. Even if that something is little.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
15-11-1 +1.64

Atp: Krajinovic -3.5 games -110 vs Balazs bookmaker

Time to turn it around. Enough is enough. Im not playing around today. Krajinovic has enough to power through Balazs here.

Last edited: