What the world needed! My bets tracked!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
22-15-2 +6.75

Mind blank on Angels instead of Rangers. Mariners just got done with the Angels.

Been working on football. I'm drained. Auburn and Oregon is really really going to set the tone and be something special.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
ATP: Isner -160 vs Opelka (bookmaker)

Really really dont think big John will let Opelka punk him again this year. Opelka is 2 and 0 vs him this season.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
22-17-2 +3.95

Cant even remember the last time I won a tennis bet.

Europa League Qualifier: Legia Warsaw vs Kuopion Pallosuera over 2.5 goals -123 (bookmaker)

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Arizona Diamondbacks at Miami Marlins under 8 -115 (bookmaker)

Young vs Yamamoto

It seems I'm more prone to winning and losing streaks though than your average gambler. EPL is coming up.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It's been a month. At the end of the year I will be up enough. I think I've won one tennis bet in my last 10. Many wouldn't last or be anywhere near positive.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
In the end the results will speak for themselves Paire. You like to nitpick when somebody is down which shows your true character.

There is absolutely nothing you can type, say or do that can speak against positive results. So stop it.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
In the end the results will speak for themselves Paire. You like to nitpick when somebody is down which shows your true character.

There is absolutely nothing you can type, say or do that can speak against positive results. So stop it.

I talked shit when you were winning too.

Being stubborn and cocky is not a good personality trait in sports betting

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Everybody has to be confident in any bet they place. Everybody has some sort of ego, stubbornness to their madness but I dont think I'm as bad as it comes across on here. I've hit the bottom. Contrary to what people believe I have bet 5000 to win only 500 before and lost. I don't think I'm as reckless anymore because I have the experience and knowledge to know better.

If you want to follow my bets, follow. If not, dont. By this time next year or even at the end of the year it will definitely show I have some ability to be a long term winner.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Theres a fine line. You take the good with the bad but obviously I push things to another level. Yesterday Polanco leaves the most men on base in that baseball game in that bet. Tell me Twins scored that many runs and when you go to look at box score, Polanco the only one to put up a goose egg. Sonego wins the match but loses game spread. Mattek Sands destroys Suarez Navarro in 1st set only for her knee to completely fail on her. But you have to take the bad with the good. Dodger and Colorado were scoreless at Coors for hours. Kecmanovic pulled it out in tiebreaker on final set.

I dont twist things to fit my perspective. I see things for what they are. I know some luck is involved but when things dont go your way you cant lose your mind or go crazy because it wont help you the next day or on your next bet. Do away with negativity.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
32-27-3 +2.07

Suprised Twins arent higher than -170 vs Marlins. But once again it's a fine line to risk that type of price. Unless the stars align and even then you never know.