What the world needed! My bets tracked!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Jays at Orioles over 11 -117 (bookmaker)

Reid-Foley vs Yacabonis

I feel sorry for guys like Yacabonis...

Such an amazing soccer match between City and Liverpool. Penalties dont count towards game total but that rivalry is going to be something special this season.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
36-28-4 +5.07

ATP: M.Raonic -250 vs L.Pouille (bookmaker)

I certainly will take my chance here. -250 is on the cheap end in this spot.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Oakland Athletics at Chicago Cubs over 10.5 +100 (bookmaker)

Both teams have some mojo going on. I expect both these teams hitters to step up tonight especially on a hot night with wind blowing slightly out.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Its just one of those nights. Hendricks has been pitching well but the cards are stacked against him with this type of weather and Oakland hitters.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
ATP: Shapovalov -185 vs Herbert (bookmaker)

I feel like betting on someone who has lost 5 matches in a row, playing his first match on hard courts in 5 months, and hasn’t won since mid May, and backing him as an almost 1/2 favorite isn’t something a sharp bettor would do. But that’s just me.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I get it. Trust me. But there's a twist where I see value at -185. This is somebody who basically slept in his own bed and eating in it right now in this tournament. Probablity Herbert winning is slim on my eyes.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Sharp is also being able to analyze situations and spots. If Medvedev and Kyrgios meet if Kyrgios gets past Edmund, Kyrgios is going down. That is situational sharp betting.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
But in the end its your view and perception. I can't change your views. You look at Hendricks and read the stats he hasnt given up more than 2 runs in a game since June and might come to the conclusion he is money tonight. Thats on you.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
But in the end its your view and perception. I can't change your views. You look at Hendricks and read the stats he hasnt given up more than 2 runs in a game since June and might come to the conclusion he is money tonight. Thats on you.

Lmao. What?? You don’t know a thing about me. I rarely bet on mlb, but when I do, it’s not based on some stat like that. Nice try...

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Sharp is also being able to analyze situations and spots. If Medvedev and Kyrgios meet if Kyrgios gets past Edmund, Kyrgios is going down. That is situational sharp betting.

Actually... the sharp situational betting would be to fade kyrgios after one of the biggest weeks of his career— a mentally unstable hothead will always come down after a high. Fading kyrgios vs Edmund would be way smarter... if he doesn’t withdraw.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I wasnt directing that Hendricks comment towards you. Just in general. Edmund is -120 currently vs Kyrgios. I will wait for my opportunity until next round.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
And that isnt sharp at all Paire. Everybody does that anyways. Most gamblers fade somebody in 1st round who comes off a winning tournament.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
No. Because everybody does it. I think we would be better having Medvedev and Kyrgios play again then load up on Medvedev but to each his own.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You're going to treat Edmund if you bet like any other bet because everybody uses that angle fading somebody coming off a winning tournament. What you really want is Kyrgios winning his 1st round match then facing Medvedev in a quick turn around.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
His location was great but they should have hammered the ball long ago. You're going to wind up the fool here Paire not me because results eventually speak for themselves. You're in my thread too.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
WTA: V.Williams +1.5 games -102 vs Suarez Navarro (bookmaker)

I get it. Venus is old. Venus is losing it but Suarez Navarro doesnt have the game against her to warrant being the favorite especially on these courts in Toronto.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Sabalenka loses tonight to pavy, who hasn’t won in 4 months, as a -250 fave. She played in the finals in the weekend

Who would have predicted that?

Oh yeah... Zheng, who won San Jose, lost in the first round to Maria as a -200 fave.

So that’s 1-4 between the finalists and winners of the last weeks tourneys. Schwartzman was the only winner, and he was -400 and had to struggle to 3 sets.

Lmao

But you are the sharp one

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Paire. Everybody calls it because everybody bets that angle all the freaking time. We needed Kyrgios to win to win bigger money on Medvedev. What part of that dont you get?

If you're so sharp stop with the after the fact posts and make your own thread.