What the world needed! My bets tracked!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
WTA: Sabalenka +1.5 sets -275 vs Azarenka (bookmaker)

Sabalenka isnt going to let Azarenka take her out in 2 sets, you can bet on that. Barring injury, this wont lose.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
73-48-6 +20.04

ATP: Nishikori vs De Minaur over 39.5 -115 (bookmaker)

I dont trust Nishikori to make this match simple. He can and should but it wont happen.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
75-49-6 +20.89

ATP: Kyrgios -170 vs Rublev (bookmaker)

Just something about Kyrgios this tournament. He has that same swag he had when he won Washington open.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Kyrgios kills me time and time again. He has such a negative impact on me that he can make even a 100 and 1 day look dismal. Hypothetically speaking.

I just cant grasp why I force myself to suffer with this guy. He played too much call of duty so he couldnt see well tonight was his excuse. Unreal. You cant make this shit up.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
76-51-6 +18.95

Ncaaf: Oklahoma vs Houston over 79.5 -110 (bookmaker)

Oklahoma just doesnt have a defense to stop a team like Houston. They just dont but that doesnt mean they can stop Oklahoma from scoring at will.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Hurts factor as well. Somebody like this who feels he was wronged will make it a point all game to light up the scoreboard..... you can debate whats wrong and right but this is reality...

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
77-51-6 +19.95

Yes. I do cherish and take joy in the times when I win when I shouldnt have. Nothing today for anybody that cares. I'm loading up tomorrow depending on weather in tennis. Biggest play of tournament.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Ncaaf: Louisville vs Notre Dame under 55 -110 (bookmaker)

I lied. I really have no faith in Louisville scoring enough to push this over.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
79-51-6 +21.95

Friday Ncaaf: Wake Forest -18 -110 at Rice (bookmaker)

You can run the ball all you want when its close in 1st half if you're Rice but what happens in 2nd when you're down multiple scores? You're as good as dead, that's what.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
WTA: Williams vs Svitolina over 21 games -105 (bookmaker)

You want to know who will finally make chubster work? Svitolina will. You can bet on that.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
NFL: Bears -3 -117 vs Packers (bookmaker)

As much as I want to believe we will see an improved Packers defense I will take my chances we won't and it's difficult to get things going with a new coach and offense. I dont care if its Rodgers or not. Doubt GB will pull this out, I just highly doubt it...

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
79-56-6 +16.32

Thanks Svitolina. Really appreciate it. Trubisky next step? Step to what exactly? Last night a big reminder why you have to be careful going all in on a game or match no matter how confident. We are betting on humans.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Entry
8/18/19
4:37 AM
Wager Type
US - Straight
Description
TNT: Odds To Win Atp Us Open 2019 - All In. [84623] Daniil Medvedev +7000
Stake/Win
USD 50/3,500
Cash
Status
ACCEPTED

Wish- think he has a shot? Can’t do much with a hedge.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Anything is possible but Nadal seems to be in the zone now. It's going to tale something special from Medvedev.

80-56-6 +17.32

Ncaaf: Missouri -13.5 -110 vs West Virginia (bookmaker)

Do I have complete faith in Missouri rebounding? Not necessarily but I do have complete faith that pathetic West Virginia offense wont be able to hang all game against Missouri's.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Entry
8/18/19
4:37 AM
Wager Type
US - Straight
Description
TNT: Odds To Win Atp Us Open 2019 - All In. [84623] Daniil Medvedev +7000
Stake/Win
USD 50/3,500
Cash
Status
ACCEPTED

Wish- think he has a shot? Can’t do much with a hedge.

Medvedev has continually outplayed his odds this whole summer. I thought he had no chance vs djokovic last month, and he still came back from a set down.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he makes it a close match, despite him obviously playing on empty.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
What makes it even more surprising is I dont even think Medvedev is quite healthy. Hope he does cash for you jammer. I'll be rooting for you..