What's Minnesota-Green Bay game close at if Rogers is out?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Two possessions, two turnovers for Kizer versus the Bears last Sunday night.

Minnesota -6 on the road.

Horseshoe

EOG Senior Member
I agree JK, a hair short of full TD.

It's early on, but vs Bears, Kizer appeared the same massive drop off as his predecessor Hundley when Rodgers is out.

Valuist

EOG Master
It can't be less than 7. Kizer is horrific. Definitely worse than Hundley.

If Rodgers plays hurt, what is the line compared to him being 100% healthy? Is it a pick em with limited mobility and maybe GB -2 with Rodgers 100%?

kane

EOG master
Valuist;n7455163 said:

If Rodgers plays hurt, what is the line compared to him being 100% healthy? Is it a pick em with limited mobility and maybe GB -2 with Rodgers 100%?

Tough game from a capping perspective, Rodgers was basically playing on one leg last week, but still managed to torch the Bears defense utilizing short, quick passes. Of course the Vikings know the Packers will be forced to play the same way, so they can adjust their defense accordingly, I'm not touching this game regardless of whether Rodgers plays or not. To answer your question, if he plays hurt I think the line will be the same as if he was 100%, he's just that good.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I think Rodgers plays. GB playing head games with the Vikings. They will shoot him up and he'll go out there.

Valuist

EOG Master
kane;n7455166 said:
Tough game from a capping perspective, Rodgers was basically playing on one leg last week, but still managed to torch the Bears defense utilizing short, quick passes. Of course the Vikings know the Packers will be forced to play the same way, so they can adjust their defense accordingly, I'm not touching this game regardless of whether Rodgers plays or not. To answer your question, if he plays hurt I think the line will be the same as if he was 100%, he's just that good.

He was loaded with adrenaline and cortisone and probably other painkillers in the second half. We will see how a second round works out in less than a week. He likely won't be able to get a cortisone shot back this quickly. I also think the key pass rushers, Mack and Smith, were gassed from their first half efforts and lack of time spent in training camp. If that game was played in week 7, no way the Packers win that game.

High Times

EOG Master
Gabe;n7455172 said:
I think Rodgers plays. GB playing head games with the Vikings. They will shoot him up and he'll go out there.

Head games?

like threatening to start Kizer?

Question.... Do the Vikings even have to prepare for Kizer in case he plays?

High Times

EOG Master
Valuist;n7455163 said:

Agreed...... No way should the line be less than -7

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
John Kelly;n7455157 said:
Two possessions, two turnovers for Kizer versus the Bears last Sunday night.

Minnesota -6 on the road.

I didn't think Kizer played that bad in the time he was there, he had some zip on the ball and moved the Pack up the field, something the Rodgers was unable to do the whole 1H. The ball strip can happen to anyone, he was looking to make a play on 3rd down and held it too long. The pick-6 was just a bad play, have to know better that late in the half.

If he starts vs Minny he will be in a better frame of mind and hopefully better prepared, rather than coming off the bench with a minute's notice.

railbird

EOG Master
need a fan duel acct, someone said vikes -126 ml, no way it wont touch -200, before or during game. ill lay -140 it touches -200 at some point at pinnacle

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No way Rodgers doesn’t start, this is a must-win for them already. If ARod doesn’t play, then they have to win in Minn (won’t happen),so that’s 3 games they will be down to Minn in the standings. Personally I don’t think it matters as Minn will win Sunday.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
railbird;n7455190 said:
Vikings crush them, regardless

I actually agree with Railturd here

Zimmer has done great vs Rodgers. Jamal Williams can't break big plays. Xavier Rhodes on Adams.
Diggs breaks one.

MrTop

EOG Master
MrTop;n7455169 said:
fan duel using minny -2.5 right now

keep your eye on fan duel... they had the line early in the week.... Nobody else had it... Today it pops out -2.5 thru -3

yisman

EOG Master
line was PK this morning

Rodgers announced as playing at around 9 AM EDT, line went to MIN -3 (bizarre)

closed MIN -2

yisman

EOG Master
railbird;n7455213 said:
need a fan duel acct, someone said vikes -126 ml, no way it wont touch -200, before or during game. ill lay -140 it touches -200 at some point at pinnacle

closed -121, never exceeded -155

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
railbird;n7455708 said:
wrong it was -500 when Minny was in plus territory in OT, and im sure went higher from there

He was referring to the pregame line not the in game line. We all know you have trouble with that concept given your history of past posting.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Viejo Dinosaur;n7455742 said:
How did that workout for you?

Not a good weekend for you....how many units down?

I had a great Sunday....

Never fear. RB had some gems he bet out of pocket and his clients all won somehow as well.

TheOnlyP

EOG Member
I had the Packers on the ML at +105. They should have won that game. Oh well....a push is better than an L any day of the week.

yisman

EOG Master
railbird;n7455708 said:
wrong it was -500 when Minny was in plus territory in OT, and im sure went higher from there

Are you special or just trolling?

GB was also over -500 several times in live betting.

It doesn't matter because that wasn't the discussion.

You falsely insisted Minnesota would be -200. They weren't.

railbird

EOG Master
railbird;n7455213 said:

reading comprehension is very poor here. I said during game or before. during game minny was over -200