What's up with all these KILLING and F'ING threads???

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: What's up with all these KILLING and F'ING threads???

too many of the same threads of late...relax let it come to u.

That's the Kentucky side of me GYNO 12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

Guy at work is from Kentucky.. He still has a major accent.

I thought you were from Ind for somereason

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

like hamsters in a wheel.....start a thread maybe shrink will notice me....start a thread maybe shrink will notice me.....start a thread maybe shrink will notice me..........around and around. Very obvious and just killing the quality

Guy at work is from Kentucky.. He still has a major accent.

I thought you were from Ind for somereason

I'm 10 minutes away from My Old Kentucky Home 91023i2ndw;l

Never wanna be too far away from my roots

Blondie

EOG Master

like hamsters in a wheel.....start a thread maybe shrink will notice me....start a thread maybe shrink will notice me.....start a thread maybe shrink will notice me..........around and around. Very obvious and just killing the quality

Is it bad when even I am tired of off topic threads? :+clueless

Apple

Banned

Only person I notice doing this is raiders.. who else?

Blondie

EOG Master

Then start some on topic ones then..

Unfortunately I gotta read all this bs shit to get caught up as I was busy getting a pool set up that some asshole replaced the wrong fucking hose on so the fucker still leaks even after I cleaned the damn thing out, filled it back up with water changed the fucking sand put all the fucking chemicals in just to turn the piece of shit pump on and have water fucking squirting everywhere. :+whipping

Unfortunately I gotta read all this bs shit to get caught up as I was busy getting a pool set up that some asshole replaced the wrong fucking hose on so the fucker still leaks even after I cleaned the damn thing out, filled it back up with water changed the fucking sand put all the fucking chemicals in just to turn the piece of shit pump on and have water fucking squirting everywhere. :+whipping
Was it leaking back into the pool or just into the ground. That water bill might suck.

Hope you get it fixed. You should make them fill it and add the chemicals this time. That shit is a pain it the ass. It takes FOREVER and there really isn't any way to speed up the process.

WVU

EOG Master

you guys can not complain. It has been pretty entertaining in here as of late. You don't have to read every thread. You will anyway though.

We have women here and more coming aboard. Give us some time to get used to it. It's like getting out of prison after talking to men all day for 5 years.

:thumbsup :+whipping

:football Heat must be getting to them football is just around the corner

Chill and have a good time

I think come August we'll have tons of sports to discuss.

During the basketball finals all we talked about is sports. That'll happen when the college football season nears.

Right now it's just entertainment. I started one killing thread and two more off topics on women for the day. I also try to put it in a mild manner.

Like I said before if that's too much I'll cut down.

Blondie

EOG Master

Was it leaking back into the pool or just into the ground. That water bill might suck.

Hope you get it fixed. You should make them fill it and add the chemicals this time. That shit is a pain it the ass. It takes FOREVER and there really isn't any way to speed up the process.

Onto the ground. It was "fixed" last fall by the kids' father. I know it takes forever I spent all evening fill it back up the first time :+whipping

Apple

Banned

I think come August we'll have tons of sports to discuss.

During the basketball finals all we talked about is sports. That'll happen when the college football season nears.

Right now it's just entertainment. I started one killing thread and two more off topics on women for the day. I also try to put it in a mild manner.

Like I said before if that's too much I'll cut down.

I personally don't mind it at all.. With only one active sport going right now it's hard to stay on topic..