When did the bottom feeders take over EOG?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Never thought I'd see the day when bottom feeders took over a forum. Good handicappers like Railbird, Fezzik, Krackman, Bovi among others are constantly ridiculed and bashed while bottom feeders are accepted with open arms, this is very strange.

A look at the EOG best bet thread showcases a severe lack of gambling knowledge so you would think that folks here would want to better themselves and listen to those who have shown a proven affinity to make money via gambling. Where is the benevolence? So many good posters have been pushed away.

I just can't fathom why the bad handicappers aren't made accountable and get to go after the good handicappers? Is it because of the EOG sheets and affiliate deals and people who share good info and knowledge aren't welcomed? How can someone like Krackman be ridiculed? He is a bonafide proven winner, there is no disputing his talent.. Anyone with a clue knows he is as knowledgeable as they come, it's outrageous that anyone would mess with him. Railbird is up 53 units in best bet thread and I can't go an hour without reading someone going after him. The haters have too much of a platform here, bashing one of the best in the business is laughable but you see stuff like this here all the time.

It's so weird, 10-15 years ago some of these guys here would be laughed off the forums and now they form alliances with other posters and they team up against people. I blame Trump, seems like the thing to do nowadays. Blame Donald Trump. I feel like I'm watching an episode of the Twilight Zone when I log in to EOG. The bad handicappers are talking down to the good handicappers. How?

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Funny that all the people you mention are touts with questionable records. If you're so uncomfortable posting here, you have other options Gabe. Not exactly sure why you keep posting the same thing over and over?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Give me the bottom feeders over any racist, religious zealot touts anytime....for the record, Paul Bovi is a gentleman and knowledgeable horse player...these are my opinions....

Gabe

Horse racing expert
It will never make sense when bad handicappers with terrible public records go after proven successful gamblers. It's like twilight zone shit.

Railbird up 53 units. Listen to the man, try and get where he is at. Don't we all want to better ourselves?

I'm not even talking about me, but I've proven my talent, time and time again. My resume speaks for itself.

and at the same time, there are people here with terrible records actually talking down to me. People who bet (2) horses to WPS in the same race, Dudes who bet teasers when an ML parlay pays better, dudes who are down 83 units in the best bet thread and constantly bet on bad lines with alarming CLV%'s talking down to me?

In what fucking world other than EOG is this acceptable?

In what world is saying Krackman isn't legit, acceptable? Please, someone, explain how people who can't win via gambling get the right to talk down too and disrespect those who do?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Sam Odom, voted worst poster on forums numerous times. Laughed off forums numerous times. Begging for pizza at SBR. Another clown who can't handicap a lick.

30 years gambling and you haven't learned a thing.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Gabe , it wasnt that hard of a question... Try again

How many times has this fat fuk Gabe (and ghosts) swore EOG off and will never post here again ???

Odds:

Over 8 1/2 -160

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Gabe;n7457472 said:
It will never make sense when bad handicappers with terrible public records go after proven successful gamblers. It's like twilight zone shit.

Railbird up 53 units. Listen to the man, try and get where he is at. Don't we all want to better ourselves?

I'm not even talking about me, but I've proven my talent, time and time again. My resume speaks for itself.

and at the same time, there are people here with terrible records actually talking down to me. People who bet (2) horses to WPS in the same race, Dudes who bet teasers when an ML parlay pays better, dudes who are down 83 units in the best bet thread and constantly bet on bad lines with alarming CLV%'s talking down to me?

In what world is saying Krackman isn't legit, acceptable? Please, someone, explain how people who can't win via gambling get the right to talk down too and disrespect those who do?

Shut the fuck up already.

You are the fat, ugly version of Aaron Sanchez.

Show me ONE time where you cashed for 4 figures-- For every one you post, Ill post 10.

Go ahead.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Most of my horse racing bets can't be posted, they are made 1 minute to post. I get $700 worth of handicapping material a month, you ain't on my level and you go around calling me a square when you bet two horses to WPS in the same.

#CLOWN

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Gabe;n7457481 said:
Most of my horse racing bets can't be posted, they are made 1 minute to post. I get $700 worth of handicapping material a month, you ain't on my level and you go around calling me a square when you bet two horses to WPS in the same.

#CLOWN

LMAO.

WAIT...so you dont bet online?---You dont even use rebate shops? And IM the square? Cmon man. You can do better. You were just bragging about a $44 pick 5.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Gabe;n7457472 said:

Out of those 53 units, how many were from the election?

Rail fudges with the numbers and events...betting props and stuff....only talent he has is with west coast baskets...
He makes up his own lines....I don’t ever want to be where he is at.....he is the worst kind of tout....brutally racist and has no respect for others....

When I was in Vegas last month, I ran into Matt Hatfield....I wish him the best of health moving forward....

kane

EOG master
Gabe;n7457472 said:

Railbird is up 53 units posting plays with lines that are sometimes not WA, many of his plays are stupid shit like the LLWS, and those plays are only one play a day. Let's see him give all of his plays to ComputerBob to be tracked, no fucking way he's up that many units if he's tracked legitimately, stop defending that past posting scumbag

kane

EOG master
Viejo Dinosaur;n7457484 said:
Out of those 53 units, how many were from the election?

Rail fudges with the numbers and events...betting props and stuff....only talent he has is with west coast baskets...
He makes up his own lines....I don’t ever want to be where he is at.....he is the worst kind of tout....brutally racist and has no respect for others....

When I was in Vegas last month, I ran into Matt Hatfield....I wish him the best of health moving forward....

VD is someone who obviously gets it. last year Rail posted a best bet on some random FCS game, the line he posted wasn't close to being available at the time of his post, I happened to notice it and called him out on it, who knows how often he makes up his own lines. It's no secret to anyone here how I feel about the guy, to say I hate that racist scumbag would be an understatement, but I'll also say that VD is right when he says the guy knows his West Coast hoops, but that's about the only thing I respect his opinion on.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
As I said earlier, I met Matt Hatfield last month at the Golden Nugget....not once did he switch over to his alter ego...he was polite and respectful...imagine that....

I also met Gabe and his Dad years ago at a Bash..he was also very polite and respectful....but I never saw the tout thing coming....wish nothing but good luck to Gabe in the future....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I distinctly remember I told Gabe to develop thicker skin when he decided to go tout.....guess he wasn’t listening to that piece of advice....think he took the Meatman way of conversing with others...lol

Just my observations from being on both sides of the counter...

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
kane;n7457487 said:
Railbird is up 53 units posting plays with lines that are sometimes not WA, many of his plays are stupid shit like the LLWS, and those plays are only one play a day. Let's see him give all of his plays to ComputerBob to be tracked, no fucking way he's up that many units if he's tracked legitimately, stop defending that past posting scumbag

All very true. If you did a deep dive into his bets, you'd find the answer but Railbird is Gabe's mentor so he believes it's all true. I hate to break it to you kiddo but Railbird is not the sharp you think he is but I get that you touts have to stick together. He has good knowledge of West Coast sports and some of the obscure sports I don't bet and that's it. Things we do know about him are, he's a creepy guy who films people without their permission, abuses the elderly and is a racist, those young Gabe are facts. So go ahead and hitch your wagon to that cart.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Railbird is legit, the guy has won numerous head to head battles. Kane you and I have always gotten along and
you haven't been a POS hater like a lot of people here but let me tell you that talking bad about railbird
abilites with sports betting makes you like you don't know what you are talking about. I know you do, its
blind hatred. I deal with this shit everyday.

Look at drnkmilkshake everyone here slobbed on his knob and the guy is losing money for his clients.
That isn't even including the large fee they are paying for access. Some of you think that knowing every
player on a team and watching as many games as you have translates into success, let me tell you it
doesn't.

I respect drnks knowledge but if you don't know how to make a profit then what good is it? Think about it?

Maybe I just have a knack for knowing who is legit and not, it seems like everyone I co-sign continues to win
and everyone I expose turns out to suck.

You want some names of bottom feeders here:
Benoitpaire
lap18
scrimmage
screw andrews
blueline
Mr. Top
weinke2warrick
bushay
Sam Odom

^^^
This group is a bunch of fucking losers that don't know their ass from their elbow.

Heres another group:
VD (knows the inside business, has great knowledge)
HEIM (he at least shows a profit and has won contests)
KANE (very sharp individual)

But what do they all share in common? A blind hatred for railbird a bonafide winning gambler who is up
53 units and has won numerous head to head contests. Heim is jealous of krackman, bovi and fezzik.

Bovi might be a tout, but he is an extremely intelligent man who was sharing nuggets. This forum was taken over
but untalented jealous fucking losers.

Blueline?
Switch usernames with brock and post some plays no one would know the difference. JK used to hang out
with Brock, now he's hanging out with another square mush.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
lets .........SOMEHOW........work as a team, & find some winners..........lets move on gentlemen.

blueline

EOG Master
Assuming you actually pay 700 a month...big if..you tried to resell this material...what a POS...on top of that what an incredible clown to come up with 2/5s and bragging about pick 5 that pays 40 bucks with all of your so-called pro material

nut6

EOG Master
Contests are fun!!
not sure it is an indicator of ones
gambling prowess.

just glad I didn’t make bottom feeder list!! Yet

bol to everyone this weekend.

on a side note thoughts for my dad appreciated as he is undergoing major
surgery next Tuesday.. Cancer related

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Gabe;n7457526 said:
Railbird is legit, the guy has won numerous head to head battles. Kane you and I have always gotten along and
you haven't been a POS hater like a lot of people here but let me tell you that talking bad about railbird
abilites with sports betting makes you like you don't know what you are talking about. I know you do, its
blind hatred. I deal with this shit everyday.

Look at drnkmilkshake everyone here slobbed on his knob and the guy is losing money for his clients.
That isn't even including the large fee they are paying for access. Some of you think that knowing every
player on a team and watching as many games as you have translates into success, let me tell you it
doesn't.

I respect drnks knowledge but if you don't know how to make a profit then what good is it? Think about it?

Maybe I just have a knack for knowing who is legit and not, it seems like everyone I co-sign continues to win
and everyone I expose turns out to suck.

You want some names of bottom feeders here:
Benoitpaire
lap18
scrimmage
screw andrews
blueline
Mr. Top
weinke2warrick
bushay
Sam Odom

^^^
This group is a bunch of fucking losers that don't know their ass from their elbow.

Heres another group:
VD (knows the inside business, has great knowledge)
HEIM (he at least shows a profit and has won contests)
KANE (very sharp individual)

But what do they all share in common? A blind hatred for railbird a bonafide winning gambler who is up
53 units and has won numerous head to head contests. Heim is jealous of krackman, bovi and fezzik.

Bovi might be a tout, but he is an extremely intelligent man who was sharing nuggets. This forum was taken over
but untalented jealous fucking losers.

Blueline?
Switch usernames with brock and post some plays no one would know the difference. JK used to hang out
with Brock, now he's hanging out with another square mush.

How did I get on the “bottom feeder” list.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Gabe you’re a fat fuck pedo loser that needs attention and affirmation from strangers worse than anybody I’ve ever seen.

Get help and leave these forums. You are unhealthy.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
kane;n7457489 said:
VD is someone who obviously gets it. last year Rail posted a best bet on some random FCS game, the line he posted wasn't close to being available at the time of his post, I happened to notice it and called him out on it, who knows how often he makes up his own lines. It's no secret to anyone here how I feel about the guy, to say I hate that racist scumbag would be an understatement, but I'll also say that VD is right when he says the guy knows his West Coast hoops, but that's about the only thing I respect his opinion on.

I tell railbird to chill on the racist stuff but he is set in his ways. If what you are saying is true, then why does JK count those plays on the leaderboard?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
nut6;n7457582 said:
Contests are fun!!
not sure it is an indicator of ones
gambling prowess.

just glad I didn’t make bottom feeder list!! Yet

bol to everyone this weekend.

on a side note thoughts for my dad appreciated as he is undergoing major
surgery next Tuesday.. Cancer related

God bless your Pops and loved ones.....

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Gabe;n7457602 said:
I tell railbird to chill on the racist stuff but he is set in his ways. If what you are saying is true, then why does JK count those plays on the leaderboard?

The Best Bet thread has few rules. Pretty much any wager offered at any book (offshore or B&M) goes.

Restrict Railbird to wagers that you can get a dime or more on at any reputable book and his record is very, very different.

(No, Matt, your local PPH doesn’t count.)

Gabe

Horse racing expert

KRACKMAN
FEZZIK
GABE
RAILBIRD
BOVI

All constantly ridiculed here by gamblers who have no idea what they are doing. Please, someone, teach me how that makes sense.

KRACKMAN and FEZZIK are millionaires, Bovi has tons of dough. Railbird and I are among the most successful forum posters in the past 10 years. Yet all these have-nots go around ridiculing us here at EOG?

Get to where they at before you talk shit.

kane

EOG master
Gabe;n7457602 said:

Gabe, apparently you've made up your mind regarding Rail, there's nothing me or anyone else can say to make you change your opinion on him. If you honestly believe his best bet record is a true indicator of his overall capping ability, that's fine, you're free to think whatever you want

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe;n7457710 said:

KRACKMAN
FEZZIK
GABE
RAILBIRD
BOVI

All constantly ridiculed here by gamblers who have no idea what they are doing. Please, someone, teach me how that makes sense.

KRACKMAN and FEZZIK are millionaires, Bovi has tons of dough. Railbird and I are among the most successful forum posters in the past 10 years. Yet all these have-nots go around ridiculing us here at EOG?

Get to where they at before you talk shit.

The difference between the above and you is they've actually earned from this....and I include Railbird with hesitation. You on the other hand are simply a groupie.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I am pretty much old school when it comes down to gambling icons....I just don’t think a Railbird/Gabe line would ever come close to a Culver/Glantz entry....

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blueline 418-388-11 -16.45 UNITS
MrTop 238-233-3 -18.33 UNITS
Screw Andrews 139-158-5 -21.66 UNITS
scrimmage 395-705-5 -84.39 UNITS
E$13 193-225-8 -35.81 UNITS
ejd_5277 26-46-1 -22.05 UNITS
Neveragain 118-120-3 -2.18 UNITS
Bushay 10-13 -3.24 UNITS

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Gaby is the Customer Service Representative gig with window treatments still going well? Still have that second job?

Or does the tout service and $20 pick 4's and $40 pick 5's fuel the lavish rock star lifestyle you lead now?

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
This past weekend was a good example as to how the bottom feeders have taken over EOG. All my winning threads have been completely ignored and the two losing threads get bumped by the entire bully gang of losing gamblers here.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
This past weekend was a good example as to how the bottom feeders have taken over EOG. All my winning threads have been completely ignored and the two losing threads get bumped by the entire bully gang of losing gamblers here.

Gabe....start being more nice with others and take accountability with your selections...be truthful with your plays and keep good records...you will be surprised on how others will treat you....do not past post and be truthful with your plays unlike Railbird....just some solid advice there...