When I make a post, why is my text wrapping so prematurely? See screenshot. Please help!

grana

EOG Senior Member
why does my text not continue all the way to the right side of the page, but instead gets wrapped at around the three-quarter width mark? this doesn't happen to the posts from any other users, but for some reason happens only when i post.

to my knowledge, i don't have any special designated text formatting in my firefox browser, in windows 8.1, or within this forum. i've looked everywhere within the settings function on this forum and there's no indication i have something set incorrectly. everything is set to default.

this is so frustrating, can someone help? :confused

Bushay

NHL Expert
Re: When I make a post, why is my text wrapping so prematurely? See screenshot. Please help!

Did you pay your initiation fee? Happened to me before I sent the $50

grana

EOG Senior Member
Re: When I make a post, why is my text wrapping so prematurely? See screenshot. Please help!

as you can see above, the first line of my post cut-off and wrapped to the second line after the word "width" for no apparent reason. and the rest of my post was formatted the same way. why is it that each line doesn't extend all the way to the right side?