Where did you or where do you hide the cash?

Re: Where did you or where do you hide the cash?

Tons of great places exist.

Who are you hiding it from ?

Actual paper money, I'd have a fire concern. Safe deposit box might be best for that ?

If you just want to hide it from burglars, the bottom of a cat litter box would probably be good enough....if you don't have a cat ! Put out a food bowl with food...nobody touching that !

toilet tank
inside a wall, remove electrical outlet
you could build a false panel into a workbench or something
inside a dead microwave or something, in a cluttered basement, take some screws out of the panels, replace.
Bottom of a garbage can, with several liners

No burglar will be there long.

Tons of great places exist.

Who are you hiding it from ?

Actual paper money, I'd have a fire concern. Safe deposit box might be best for that ?

If you just want to hide it from burglars, the bottom of a cat litter box would probably be good enough....if you don't have a cat ! Put out a food bowl with food...nobody touching that !

toilet tank
inside a wall, remove electrical outlet
you could build a false panel into a workbench or something
inside a dead microwave or something, in a cluttered basement, take some screws out of the panels, replace.
Bottom of a garbage can, with several liners

No burglar will be there long.

Doug, good shit there.....:cheers

mr merlin

EOG Master

I put bills into a tight roll and insert them as deep into my rectum as I can manage.

I used to have a Budweiser can that was hollow with a screw off top in the fridge

when in times of need...good for cash and weed

Blondie

EOG Master

The one nice thing about living in a home built in the late 1800's is there are plenty of hiding places within the walls that are not obvious to the eye.

We have three different spots where the wall actually has a door to another storage area/small room.

cheapseats

EOG Master

True story. My granny, RIP, used to keep a boat load of silver dollars in her pantry, in used bags of sugar, jars of whatever, now, they rest in a lock box.

mr merlin

EOG Master

He said hide cash..not pleasuring yourself
I derive no pleasure from this painful practice!, I just live in a rough neighborhood, and gotta do what I gotta do to keep my cash safe.
Believe me, I dont look foward to payday like I used to.

The one nice thing about living in a home built in the late 1800's is there are plenty of hiding places within the walls that are not obvious to the eye.

We have three different spots where the wall actually has a door to another storage area/small room.

1313 Mockingbird Lane.....

Who knows whos house that is?

Blondie

EOG Master

1313 Mockingbird Lane.....

Who knows whos house that is?

:LMAO:LMAO

Not quite. However, I did get a bit leery the other day when I ripped up carpet and found a perfectly square hole with plywood over it :blink:

Teddy kgb

Banned

True story. My granny, RIP, used to keep a boat load of silver dollars in her pantry, in used bags of sugar, jars of whatever, now, they rest in a lock box.

She (RIP) kept silver dollars in her panties?.......she could be mofome next contestant in "Guess the pant load"

there are tons of places to hide some cash, even in the smallest apartment.

Another example. I have a condo with a basement, and an attic access panel on the 2nd floor, no reason to ever go up there.... but I have checked it out. You'd need to go to basement, get my stepladder, carry it up two flights of stairs, to even get up there.....then I could have hidden the $$$ anywhere up there, that would take a lot of time to find, even if you knew it was up there...somewhere !

Your average Crackhead Bugler is probably out in under 10 minutes, or even 5 minutes

there are tons of places to hide some cash, even in the smallest apartment.

Another example. I have a condo with a basement, and an attic access panel on the 2nd floor, no reason to ever go up there.... but I have checked it out. You'd need to go to basement, get my stepladder, carry it up two flights of stairs, to even get up there.....then I could have hidden the $$$ anywhere up there, that would take a lot of time to find, even if you knew it was up there...somewhere !

Your average Crackhead Bugler is probably out in under 10 minutes, or even 5 minutes

Doug you room with me on the next EOG party...You will be needed to hide all my cash....:+textinb3

Fuuucking champ of the thread:cheers

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Soda Pop Can (fake can with screw off bottom) kept in Frig. Can easily hold 15K in hundreds.

gofur876

EOG Addicted

In my boozing days, when I was married, I'd put it in baggie, then in the w/w dispenser. Empty it first of course. Before I started doing that, I once came home stiff (of course), having won about $800 playing poker. Hid it and the next morning I COULD NOT remember where. Took over a wk to find it!!:doh1

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

When can I go visit? :devil:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mofo hides his cash at BetJam, 5dimes and BetPhoenix. :smoking2:

Doug you room with me on the next EOG party...You will be needed to hide all my cash....:+textinb3

Fuuucking champ of the thread:cheers
I don't know when that might be, but I'll be at the SBR bash from the 19th to the 25th !

Even in a cheap Hotel room, without a wall safe. You could , do something creative, like toss a bunch of hundred dollar bills down the neck of a dark bottle ( like dark blue or black) of shampoo or something, and be safe with it, cut it out later ! When you get home.

A million ways to effectively hide some smallish cash ( like 10k) exist.

What is more disturbing is that ....$100 is presently the largest US note, that's like a tank of gas in an F-150, or dinner for two.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Damn Doug has to be a pro at stashing money. :thumbsup