Which 0-2 team, if any, will make the NFL postseason?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Since 2002, only 11% of NFL teams which start the season 0-2 make the playoffs.

Here are the seven 0-2 teams in the NFL:

Arizona Cardinals

Buffalo Bills

Detroit Lions

Houston Texans

New York Giants

Oakland Raiders

Seattle Seahawks

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Houston is the clear choice here.

Cannot see any of the other 0-2 teams challenge for the postseason, let alone qualify for the playoffs.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's a much tougher challenge: Name the 2-0 teams that will not make the postseason.

Listed below are the seven 2-0 teams in the NFL:

Cincinnati Bengals

Denver Broncos

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
John Kelly;n7455920 said:
Houston is the clear choice here.

Cannot see any of the other 0-2 teams challenge for the postseason, let alone qualify for the playoffs.

The winner of next week's Hous- NYG game, which I think will be Hous, has a shot. None of the others do.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
TheGuesser;n7455922 said:
The winner of next week's Hous- NYG game, which I think will be Hous, has a shot. None of the others do.

Houston -6 at home against the New York Giants.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
John Kelly;n7455921 said:
Here's a much tougher challenge: Name the 2-0 teams that will not make the postseason.

Cincinnati Bengals

Denver Broncos

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I think only 2 will for sure, Jax and Rams. I'd give the Chiefs a reasonable shot, maybe Cinn. I don't think Denver or TB will, and I'm pretty certain Miami won't.

Valuist

EOG Master
If we go by teams who SHOULD be 0-2, one could argue New Orleans. And quite possibly Green Bay. May even throw Philadelphia in there. Some may say Pittsburgh, but they really should've beaten Cleveland straight up in week 1.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

Cincinnati Bengals

Denver Broncos

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Denver and TB will both lose this week. They will NOT make the playoffs. Just looked at Miami`s schedule. I think they 6-2 maybe 7-1 at half way point. I like this team.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
John Kelly;n7455921 said:

Cincinnati Bengals

Denver Broncos

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I am a diehard Broncos fan. Doubt Broncos make the Playoffs

I'll make this easier: Rams and Chefs will make the Playoffs - Jags probably, too

Don't think the other 4 make it

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Wait a moment? Jags probably? What have the Jags done to make you think they won't make the playoffs?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Blake Bortles exits the best game of his five-year NFL career.

Here's what Mark Brunell wrote about Bortles after Sunday's impressive win over New England:

Blake is a different quarterback. He has come into his own. This stage didn’t bother him. This game wasn’t too big for him. He simply took the field last night and played the way he and his teammates expected him to play. He was comfortable and confident. He was mobile, he was accurate and his decision making with the ball is everything you want in a franchise quarterback. He simply made plays.

This was Blake’s night. He certainly won't take all the credit. He’ll downplay it and give credit to his teammates, as he should. But, in my opinion, this was a glimpse of what the future holds for Blake. Jaguars fans, we have in our quarterback the making of something special.