WHICH FORUM HAS THE BEST CAPPERS? -2K SAYS IT IS EOG!!!!

Apple

Banned
Re: WHICH FORUM HAS THE BEST CAPPERS? -2K SAYS IT IS EOG!!!!

Gyno,

Think about it guy. This is free adertising for EOG. There are a few hundred real active members here, there are potenially 100s of thousands of others that might hear abour eog bc of shrinks offer. Shrink aint no dummy. Lay of the dope, buddy.

I know that buddy.. I'm just saying I've been on these boards for awhile and thought I heard of every "relevant" sports gambling forum. Then all these forums are mentioned that I've never even heard of, or heard anyone talking about.

bagz

EOG Member

i have always told the guys at our place to check out this place.. hell whale even posts here now... oh lord have pitty on your souls...j/k he is a great guy down deep.. real deep... i think the contest should be just for braggin rights.. shrink shouldnt have to put up any cash... just my opinion.. which aint worth squat

My thoughts in red to take out some confusion.

Prize Money: $<st1:street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">2,000.00

1<sup>st</sup> Place</st1:address></st1:street>: $1,000.00
2<sup>nd</sup> Place: $
<st1:street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">500.00
3<sup>rd</sup> Place</st1:address></st1:street>: $
<st1:street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">250.00
4<sup>th</sup> Place</st1:address></st1:street>: $
<st1:street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">150.00
5<sup>th</sup> Place</st1:address></st1:street>: $100.00

Each Forum will be allowed to enter exactly five different cappers for their team.

Each capper will begin with 10,000 units and a maximum of 1,000 units per play. - Underdog play are risking one unit. Favorite plays are to win one unit. Ex ML LAL -150 / Orl +130. If you bet 1 unit on LAL you are risking 1.5 units to win 1. If you bet 1 unit on Orl you are risking 1 unit to win 1.3 units. Straight plays and totals for 1 unit is risking 1.1 units to win 1.

If you risk more than you have in your bankroll, because you played a huge favorite on the ML, then the play is void. List rotation # along with the play for easy scoring. If they don't correspond, accept the play and not the rotation #.

Plays can be made as often as you wish. Sides, Totals, Money Lines, Parlays, Half-Times etc. Lines have to be posted. Arguments can ruin the contest.

Futures, Props and so on have a limit of 500 units per play.

Prize Money will be distributed to the Teams with the most Units Won at the end of the NBA Playoffs.

Rules:

Each Forum is responsible for posting their Cappers’ plays at their own Forum. Post at your own forum along with EOG. having all the plays in one spot makes it easy to check plays of the other forums. Plus scoring is easy to check and verified in case of mistake.

I want to know what side I'm pulling for without checking forums that I may never go to. Lots of small guys entering.

Please do not post your plays at EOG if you are from another Forum. Throw out. Plays not listed at EOG are void.

EOG has contracted with an independant third party provider to tabulate the results of all plays posted. They may still make a mistake which is why it's easier to check all plays.

The Results from each day will be posted at EOG. Other forums may post the same.

Tough to monitor HT plays because the lines are so volitale. If HT plays are to be offered then someone would have to post the line used. Guys like PO69 would cause problems. Use one book for all lines. Only lines posted at EOG can be used. This includes futures or props.

Graded tons of these contests at my forum. If everything isn't spelled out in these contests, they become a joke.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Roach alot of the RR guys who have left or are spreading their wings...

Buster,Whale,Steak,etc

Apple

Banned

Is the RR dead forever, or is it a temporary phase?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I like this idea..building some friendly unity with competition across the forums. Instead of the normal bitching and fighting.. will be fun to watch this one..

Timetopay

EOG Master

RR is dead Gyno.

You cant make up ghosts and make a RR work. That is just natural nuts doing what they do and they killed it

I like this idea..building some friendly unity with competition across the forums. Instead of the normal bitching and fighting.. will be fun to watch this one..

That's exactly what I am thinking...

However, if EOG loses to a cess pool type forum or something like that, I may have to retire...:blink:

Boys, I am counting on you...

We have some excellent cappers... :+excited-

THE SHRINK

Timetopay

EOG Master

does he even post there?

Fucking dumb if guys dont have a "home" site and represent.

J

joeybagadonuts

does he even post there?

Fucking dumb if guys dont have a "home" site and represent.

Where you hosting the DBag of the Year contest this year?
:pop:

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Back when I considered myself an "rx guy", I think me and VD tried to get this going....

therx didn't seem to be in at the time (IMO they are a "must have" for this contest).....

I think finding the 5 "best" cappers will be tough....

who chooses? Mods? Posters? needs to be what "represents" the site

also....NBA only? sport(s) must be chosen to avoid confusion and lines have to be consistent...

lastly.....football is king....do we have another round come football season?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Would either do it here or Exactbets

Gonna have to start compiling a list. Think former winners should get a bye to sweet 16

Cannon

Banned

Posters and not staff

Lloyd Dobbler
Cannon
Gyno
Winkyduck
Winbet (Dont know what side of the fence good ole winny will be on but if he was on this side I would have to swap someone out for this geezer, since he is pretty good)

Not a popularity contest just the 5 that I think can get it done with no problems at all.

Those 6 names can be taken down to 5 and win, jmo.

I would like the EOG Commission to install Chuck Luck the only Professional Gambler and Tout approved by the EOG to replace me as I have learned everything I know about gambling from him. Also I learned from the great JJ Gold also.

Chuck Luck is a pro and he won't crack under the stress like I will.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Here if needed. No need to pay me anything we win. Could also be a strategy coordinator to let the group know when to go all in if it gets desperate. It is sort of like a blacjack tourney in a way how it would be ran under Raiders rules. Would rather have it go to some contests for the posters or something. By the way, I think the other forums in should throw in half of the money shrink is, to allow the winning forum to use the rest of the proceeds to set up a contest for football season with the money from all the other forums for active members at the start of the contest.

PO69

EOG Master

I must admit that I have never heard of beyondcapping or exactabets

I must admit that I have never heard of beyondcapping or exactabets

Exactbets just launched late jan 09, but have compiled a nice list of top shelf posters since then. check it out you would agree

Towelie

EOG Enthusiast

Shrink for football season set something up with a decent sample size (not the NBA finals) and I am sure you will get all the action you want from a group at Beyond Capping or Roughing the Punter.

Shrink for football season set something up with a decent sample size (not the NBA finals) and I am sure you will get all the action you want from a group at Beyond Capping or Roughing the Punter.

I think the Shrink has too much class to let the guys from our forum kick all of the other forum's asses for a whole football season though. We would not want humiliation of that magnitude for other forums lasting 17 straight weeks. :)

Last edited:

PassTheRock

EOG Master

So I started checking out these forums that I have never heard of before until this thread started. I gotta say, there are some good ones out there.

I think that EOG needs a separate forum for this contest. Then a thread for each site that's in. Should get it going soon to see who's in and the posters for the teams.

Head to head X-Bets at Match Book would be nice.

EOG vs. Cappersmall etc.

I would like the EOG Commission to install Chuck Luck the only Professional Gambler and Tout approved by the EOG to replace me as I have learned everything I know about gambling from him. Also I learned from the great JJ Gold also.

Chuck Luck is a pro and he won't crack under the stress like I will.

cannon, u representing freewinners.com?

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Anyone wondering how I could chalk The RX and EOG up at 6/1 only need to see their front Forum topics.

EOG has the essential " what is your favorite doughnut " while the RX pipe in with " How much does it cost you to wash your Car " :LMAO

Cant wait to take this easy Cash on Matchbook :cheers

I think the Shrink has too much class to let the guys from our forum kick all of the other forum's asses for a whole football season though. We would not humiliation of that magnitude for other forums lasting 17 straight weeks.

After finishing #1 last year against the best that this country has to offer, I believe i could win that singlehandedly, Reload...12io4j2w90

I would encourage others here at EOG to have at it though...:cheers

THE SHRINK

ATX

2k is boring. NBA finals? A coin flip.

You want action? Make it up to 100k on something skill-based. NCAA FB with Monday lines, plays in by 12:01am Tuesday. Hell, even Beaver Ball. But a 2k coin flip on the finals? *yawn*

good post.

I believe MATCHBOOK should have ODDS out shortly on head to head matchups as well as the overall winner...12io4j2w90

P.S.

There has been some love shown there...

THE SHRINK

Just wanted to post a concern again. If a HT line opens at LAL -2.5 then moves to -3, I think(know) it will cause problems if the current line is used.

When the line moves to 3 guys will take LAL -2.5. Then you have to check betting history and the crying starts.

Would like to see a line posted and then used by all at HT.

valid concern....

I agree that we should try and keep this as simple as possible...

ATX

Just wanted to post a concern again. If a HT line opens at LAL -2.5 then moves to -3, I think(know) it will cause problems if the current line is used.

When the line moves to 3 guys will take LAL -2.5. Then you have to check betting history and the crying starts.

Would like to see a line posted and then used by all at HT.

same with quarters.

CRIS lines Suck with a capital S.

halves and quarters are going to move. in the Finals sometimes the move isn't as big but easily 20cents and more on quarters. a half point plus 20 cents or more sometimes on halves.

How about we limit it to only halftimes?

No quarters?

It really doesn't matter too much to me...

I prefer keeping it simple though...