WHICH FORUM HAS THE BEST CAPPERS? -2K SAYS IT IS EOG!!!!

PO69

EOG Master
Re: WHICH FORUM HAS THE BEST CAPPERS? -2K SAYS IT IS EOG!!!!

How about we limit it to only halftimes?

No quarters?

It really doesn't matter too much to me...

I prefer keeping it simple though...

I would think that Halftimes should not be used since 1/2 points play a much greater role. Or whatever lines that you post EVERYONE has to go by

I would think that Halftimes should not be used since 1/2 points play a much greater role. Or whatever lines that you post EVERYONE has to go by

We've already established that we will use only 1 line for halftimes...:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

PO how can GIQ be your home site? Is that where you will be doing most of your posting for now on?

PO69

EOG Master

PO how can GIQ be your home site? Is that where you will be doing most of your posting for now on?

No this is my home site. But like that Munson Vs Patt contest, i will not even now any of the participants from this site. So I was branching out as a free agent. I always loved Dirty around here come to think of it.

GIQ probably wont get 5 players anyway

Cannon

Banned

cannon, u representing freewinners.com?

Cee tell shrink you and I will represent freewinners.com nobody post there anymore but at one time it was home to the best cappers the net have ever seen.

Cee you will be head of the team and I will be proud to serve who else can we get that used to post at freewinners. Damn I miss that site.

Shrink we want a freewinners entry to this contest.

Any old freewinner guys that want to join let Cee know.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No this is my home site. But like that Munson Vs Patt contest, i will not even now any of the participants from this site. So I was branching out as a free agent. I always loved Dirty around here come to think of it.

GIQ probably wont get 5 players anyway

Ha ha. Branching out as a free agent. As if you are in high demand. You can't make this shit up.

:LMAO:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

I believe MATCHBOOK should have ODDS out shortly on head to head matchups as well as the overall winner...12io4j2w90

P.S.

There has been some love shown there...

THE SHRINK
You have mail.:cheers

cannon, u representing freewinners.com?

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

A 1 man team nowadays!!! :shoot:

SPORTSFORUMPICKS will put up and shut everybody else up :thumbsup

Cause many of the Freewinners guys are there and back in the day
we could have taken over the capping world.

91023i2ndw;l

Cee tell shrink you and I will represent freewinners.com nobody post there anymore but at one time it was home to the best cappers the net have ever seen.

Cee you will be head of the team and I will be proud to serve who else can we get that used to post at freewinners. Damn I miss that site.

Shrink we want a freewinners entry to this contest.

Any old freewinner guys that want to join let Cee know.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yeah, sad to see what happened to the place. Could have been a nice forum but hitman liked the drugs a little too much:doh1

91023i2ndw;l

spook is a good team leader. I still hate usc tho :thumbsup

91023i2ndw;l

i will book anyone who bets on you guys when Matchbook puts up its lines...:+textinb3

snuffiwanna

EOG Member

snuffiwanna says nobody at bagz site, they can't play in this contest.

Cannon

Banned

Spooky Factsman can't pick his nose. I will bury that site by myself.

Cannon

Banned

Shrink

Cee and I want to represent freewinners.com can you get us entered. If my man Cee opps out I will carry the freewinners banner by myself. I will kick major ass in the contest.

Cannon,

The spirit of this event is for a forum to have 5 of its best cappers enter...

We are not looking for a 1 or 2 man wrecking crew...

THE SHRINK

Cannon

Banned

Can I register the other 4 cappers as I have 6 ghosts on this site.

FiremanJoe

EOG Enthusiast

anyways.. we will put a team up for this.. just to make it fun... no need to stop in .. just let me know details if this ever happens..... i tried this around 4 years ago and when it came down to it nobody got it together.. and it was for 5k if my memory serves me right...

we also have poker tables and have plenty of give aways there also....free poker tournys all the time...

5k..........yeah right

gesf = ghost town

munson15

I want winners...

When you look for OGD you get the Ogdensburg, NY Journal.:+clueless

ATX

When you look for OGD you get the Ogdensburg, NY Journal.:+clueless

try GOD. :+textinb3

ogd9.com, peepsplace.com, offshoregamblersdigest.com

it's a hoot. many people will have you believe it's an us vs. them type of thang. not so. it's an us vs. all of them thang, according to them. :+clueless

Australia. at times, a very good read. and a good place to pose questions.

quinnsft34

EOG Member

Shrink do you have a list of forums that are in? We are ready to go at exactbets.com if we all use set lines from whatever time I think that is in the best interest of the contest and the grading. We don't want to get into the shit we could if we were checking post time to line history. My hair isn't long enough to pull. Just a thought. I know it was addressed a little earlier in this thread but wanted to bring it up again. Subject to change but our team looks like this: Homedawg, Seriousaddiction, Knucklecup, Saab, and Lv2win.

GL everyone.

munson15

I want winners...

try GOD. :+textinb3

ogd9.com, peepsplace.com, offshoregamblersdigest.com

it's a hoot. many people will have you believe it's an us vs. them type of thang. not so. it's an us vs. all of them thang, according to them. :+clueless

Australia. at times, a very good read. and a good place to pose questions.
Found under peeps, thanks.:cheers

We should have the rules all down by tomorrow and we will give the forums through Wednesday to notify us of their intent to play...

THE SHRINK

Timetopay

EOG Master

Shrink do you have a list of forums that are in? We are ready to go at exactbets.com if we all use set lines from whatever time I think that is in the best interest of the contest and the grading. We don't want to get into the shit we could if we were checking post time to line history. My hair isn't long enough to pull. Just a thought. I know it was addressed a little earlier in this thread but wanted to bring it up again. Subject to change but our team looks like this: Homedawg, Seriousaddiction, Knucklecup, Saab, and Lv2win.

GL everyone.

you all are in homie...I couldnt let it not be

Now make some noise:+excited-

royalfan, trytrytry, and PO69 received an endorsement from beedo (which is worth its weight in gold). These three motherfuckers should be, and need to be, on the team.

royalfan, trytrytry, and PO69 received an endorsement from beedo (which is worth its weight in gold). These three motherfuckers should be, and need to be, on the team.
I 2nd these, what about cassiusclay...think he was on fire in the tracker for NBA.

I 2nd these, what about cassiusclay...think he was on fire in the tracker for NBA.

Hi BSH. In this context, running hot or being on fire in any tracker or contest is unimportant.

Instead, the desirable qualities are long term (years proven) brutality and sick sportsbetting -- the addicts, the truly sick motherfuckers..

Cannon

Banned

You have to include BeanBagJim he is one of the most successful gamblers in the nation.

justdave

EOG Member
www.justdaves.com has the Best NBA Handicappers - Ready to Prove It!!!!

www.justdaves.com has the Best NBA Handicappers - Ready to Prove It!!!!

Count Us In!!!

:+big-1+​

DiamondJim

Justdave

KCFAN68

Sugarhill

and one more freshly banned capper from another forum
(to be announced)

:+textinb1

neverwin

EOG Enthusiast

While i gamble a ton, i dont spend much time on forums, but i read through this thread, and with time on my hands i went to see some of the other sites mentioned here.

the one thing that really stood out, is the PLAYERS TALK FORUM at SBR, it was really a tough 20 mnutes spent there, the retardation and nonesense was insane, the most ridiculous threads about pure garbage.

Beating that group, would be like beating the gang in One Flew Over The Cuckoos nest.

Mr Shrink, for the love of sport and handicapping,and while i know all are entitled to compete, at least create some sort of Special Olympics category for these guys, or maybe start then off with $12,500,or some sort of Handicapp.

mofome

Banned

While i gamble a ton, i dont spend much time on forums, but i read through this thread, and with time on my hands i went to see some of the other sites mentioned here.

the one thing that really stood out, is the PLAYERS TALK FORUM at SBR, it was really a tough 20 mnutes spent there, the retardation and nonesense was insane, the most ridiculous threads about pure garbage.

Beating that group, would be like beating the gang in One Flew Over The Cuckoos nest.

Mr Shrink, for the love of sport and handicapping,and while i know all are entitled to compete, at least create some sort of Special Olympics category for these guys, or maybe start then off with $12,500,or some sort of Handicapp.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

BigDaddy

EOG Master

team IMO should be

BSH
PO69
railbird
micelli
bigorange

BIGDADDY36

EOG Member

5k..........yeah right

gesf = ghost town

tgesf may seem like a ghost town but it is just the way they like it. they have the best contests run by the very best contest graders(not the contest where you have to sign up at a book and get paid by a book after you roll it over). and guess what the contest graders and mods do it for free for the love of the site that way we don't have to have any annoying advertising books or scamdicappers ads. some of the mods/posters even have free money contests out of there own pockets. don't see that very many places. tgesf also has some of the best cappers(as does every forum). great idea but this contest isn't gonna get you the results of best capping forum like a 2nd half MLB contest or football one would where it is over a longer course of time but it is a great start to get everyone together and have a great time with. you have a great site shrink with what looks like a bunch of great people to hang out with. you guys have a forum bash every year?? if so where at?? sorry if my post sounded like an advertisment for the site. i just don't want to see people bashing different sites and getting the wrong idea about them. every site has their good and bad. it would be nice to have the forums get along and do this type of thing more often whether it is sports contest or poker. i just don't see no need for site bashing.

tgesf may seem like a ghost town but it is just the way they like it. they have the best contests run by the very best contest graders(not the contest where you have to sign up at a book and get paid by a book after you roll it over). and guess what the contest graders and mods do it for free for the love of the site that way we don't have to have any annoying advertising books or scamdicappers ads. some of the mods/posters even have free money contests out of there own pockets. don't see that very many places. tgesf also has some of the best cappers(as does every forum). great idea but this contest isn't gonna get you the results of best capping forum like a 2nd half MLB contest or football one would where it is over a longer course of time but it is a great start to get everyone together and have a great time with. you have a great site shrink with what looks like a bunch of great people to hang out with. you guys have a forum bash every year?? if so where at?? sorry if my post sounded like an advertisment for the site. i just don't want to see people bashing different sites and getting the wrong idea about them. every site has their good and bad. it would be nice to have the forums get along and do this type of thing more often whether it is sports contest or poker. i just don't see no need for site bashing.

agree...:cheers