WHICH FORUM HAS THE BEST CAPPERS? -2K SAYS IT IS EOG!!!!

Re: WHICH FORUM HAS THE BEST CAPPERS? -2K SAYS IT IS EOG!!!!

Matchbook should put up odds when it's determined what forums are in.

If ray's around I'm sure he'd do it.

J

joeybagadonuts

Reagan, the owner of OGD has confirmed they are in. Someone work on the other forums.

Reagan
Administrator

OGD is in if there's a contest. It should be fun...I appreciate Shrink for making the offer. Peep will be in charge of putting the OGD team together and getting the details straight with EOG. Hopefully we can get some side action up at Matchbook as well.

J

joeybagadonuts

TheRx might be too scared to compete. I bet MW and SBR will gladly field teams, GIQ as well.

Reagan, the owner of OGD has confirmed they are in. Someone work on the other forums.

Reagan
Administrator

OGD is in if there's a contest. It should be fun...I appreciate Shrink for making the offer. Peep will be in charge of putting the OGD team together and getting the details straight with EOG. Hopefully we can get some side action up at Matchbook as well.
SBR, OGD, MW, RX, TOW, FanBetZone have been informed so far.

Someone want to hit covers? I think it would be better to have a guy that posts there tell them. I never post there.

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

Good luck to whoever is chosen.

I am too young of a capper to be picked, so whoever wins will represent EOG well.

IF for some reason the best 25 cappers here can't compete, I will throw my name in the hat.

daringly

EOG Enthusiast

2k is boring. NBA finals? A coin flip.

You want action? Make it up to 100k on something skill-based. NCAA FB with Monday lines, plays in by 12:01am Tuesday. Hell, even Beaver Ball. But a 2k coin flip on the finals? *yawn*

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HOW ABOUT MENTIONING IT TO THE GUYS AT WWW.FREAKSFORUM.COM THERE ARE SOME DECENT HANDICAPPERS AT THAT FORUM INCLUDING MYSELF.I COMPETE EACH YEAR IN FREAKS NFL BADMANS CONTEST I HAD AN OFF YEAR LAST SEASON AND STILL FINISHED 4TH IN THE ALL MONEY CONTEST.ALL MONEY BOYS NO BULLSHIT ROLLOVER CRAP.

DONT FORGET FREAKS FORUM :thumbsup

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You running the RX team?

Not remotely interested in running or competing...It would be fun to observe and the trash talking would be out of this world...I bought this contest up months ago but nobody wanted to do it...now that the Shrink has offered real money, this might happen...it would be a win/win situation for all forums and sponsors who get involved...12io4j2w90

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast

I don't see a single forum willing to step up?

We will have a team, and thanks for the offer.

Count on exactbets.com to be in.

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah, I just noticed this hasn't been up here long. Hopefully you get a good turn out.

sl55

EOG Veteran

Yeah, I just noticed this hasn't been up here long. Hopefully you get a good turn out.

This is not a good capping barometer,should be through end of baseball.I'd rather see who last in the long run instead of a lawn dart match like this.Good luck.:cheers

seriousaddiction

EOG Enthusiast

think I have a general opinion of my own who the favorite is...might be biased but aren't we all???

bagz

EOG Member

we like it that way....keeps out the riff raff...... like i said.. we have been around for over 8 yrs... givin away more cash then anyone... have live chat that nobody has.. and cash contests weekly and some cash give aways every weekend...

not something you might like.. then just keep on going.... like i said.. no biggy... but we will take some of shrinks money if he wants to put it out there.....

have a great day... Peace...

hell we can even put up our local pot heads to do it.. www.buds4life.com

Blondie

EOG Master

Not to mention the free advertising :p

Welcome bagz

bagz

EOG Member

thanks blondie.. thats another thing at our site.. we do not flood the site with adds.. not one... dont need the cash to operate.. the site is for memebers.. not for the staff to make bank off others losses... but we all know .. nobody does that.....

again.. thanks for the welcome...

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast

we like it that way....keeps out the riff raff...... like i said.. we have been around for over 8 yrs... givin away more cash then anyone... have live chat that nobody has.. and cash contests weekly and some cash give aways every weekend...

not something you might like.. then just keep on going.... like i said.. no biggy... but we will take some of shrinks money if he wants to put it out there.....

have a great day... Peace...

hell we can even put up our local pot heads to do it.. www.buds4life.com

we also have live chat.

We are very new thou, I think started in Jan

only about 250 members so far, and I agree, keeping the riff raff out is a good thing.

12io4j2w90

bagz

EOG Member

our live chat is on home page.. nobody has a chat like our.. and the main thing is nothing gets deleted.. chats.. posts.. nothing... freedom of speech is the only way to go.. hell you cant even get banned unless you are truly a big asshole....

and our cash give aways are second to none.....

Blondie

EOG Master

Thank you for the wonderful description of your site bagz now back to the original subject at hand...

bagz

EOG Member

anyways.. we will put a team up for this.. just to make it fun... no need to stop in .. just let me know details if this ever happens..... i tried this around 4 years ago and when it came down to it nobody got it together.. and it was for 5k if my memory serves me right...

we also have poker tables and have plenty of give aways there also....free poker tournys all the time...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

anyways.. we will put a team up for this.. just to make it fun... no need to stop in .. just let me know details if this ever happens..... i tried this around 4 years ago and when it came down to it nobody got it together.. and it was for 5k if my memory serves me right...

we also have poker tables and have plenty of give aways there also....free poker tournys all the time...

jesus dude... do you wear sandwich boards?

Can I get the magic potato slicer and a juicer if i stop by?

I was thinking something along the lines of this...

What do you think? :pop:

Prize Money: $<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:STREET w:st="on"><ST1:ADDRESS w:st="on">2,000.00

1<SUP>st</SUP> Place</ST1:ADDRESS></ST1:STREET>: $1,000.00
2<SUP>nd</SUP> Place: $
<ST1:STREET w:st="on"><ST1:ADDRESS w:st="on">500.00
3<SUP>rd</SUP> Place</ST1:ADDRESS></ST1:STREET>: $
<ST1:STREET w:st="on"><ST1:ADDRESS w:st="on">250.00
4<SUP>th</SUP> Place</ST1:ADDRESS></ST1:STREET>: $
<ST1:STREET w:st="on"><ST1:ADDRESS w:st="on">150.00
5<SUP>th</SUP> Place</ST1:ADDRESS></ST1:STREET>: $100.00

Each Forum will be allowed to enter exactly five different cappers for their team.

Each capper will begin with 10,000 units and a maximum of 1,000 units per play.

Plays can be made as often as you wish. Sides, Totals, Money Lines, Parlays, Half-Times etc.

Futures, Props and so on have a limit of 500 units per play.

Prize Money will be distributed to the Teams with the most Units Won at the end of the NBA Playoffs.

Rules:

Each Forum is responsible for posting their Cappers? plays at their own Forum.

Please do not post your plays at EOG if you are from another Forum.

EOG has contracted with an independant third party provider to tabulate the results of all plays posted.

The Results from each day will be posted at EOG. Other forums may post the same.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

If the selection structure had enough plays to illiminate most luck then the odds would be,

Beyond Capping +175
Talksports +400
EOG +600
SBR +800
The RX +800
OGD +1600
Cappers Mall +2000 :cheers

SBR looks to be in.

JJ can you please stop the shrink attacks. You got more class than that.

I didnt read the small print but if its free then sure, why the heck not?

Anyone who wants to play PM Lou by midnight tonight. The 5 with the highest post count are in.
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

2k is boring. NBA finals? A coin flip.

You want action? Make it up to 100k on something skill-based. NCAA FB with Monday lines, plays in by 12:01am Tuesday. Hell, even Beaver Ball. But a 2k coin flip on the finals? *yawn*
Maybe the other forums that join can throw in 2k also, wouldnt that make more sense?