WHO DO SOME POSTERS ALLOW OTHERS ON HERE TO GET TO THEM?

mofome

Banned
Re: WHO DO SOME POSTERS ALLOW OTHERS ON HERE TO GET TO THEM?

Has to do with what is said, age, who is involved, and so on. Sometimes its just funny, sometimes you actually want to kick someones ass. Happens much less frequently to me now than it did when I was posting at 22, or 24, or 26, but it happens on occasion. Now a days things get to me more if things at the house are not great which it seems like that rarely are. I have had posters PM me hundreds of times telling me that they took something out on me, or someone on the board, because things at home had been going poorly. from mods, to posters, to employees of other sites.

Eh, I really try not to let people get to me, but it happens. I'm pretty thick skinned when it comes to some things, but I HATE when people make assumptions about my family, past or character. Just ask WVU. :+textinb3

Some days I can just brush it off and others...well, we all get in our moods.

WVU

EOG Master

Eh, I really try not to let people get to me, but it happens. I'm pretty thick skinned when it comes to some things, but I HATE when people make assumptions about my family, past or character. Just ask WVU. :+textinb3

I learned my lesson with you. Never again

:shoot:

sweded is in the house!!! :hug:

mofome

Banned

Eh, I really try not to let people get to me, but it happens. I'm pretty thick skinned when it comes to some things, but I HATE when people make assumptions about my family, past or character. Just ask WVU.

sweded and I have battled, now just need the make up lovin.

:houra

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

You said you liked it.

HEN

pisses off B-F-C

only because he refuses to bring his wife down to play Tennis while he goes off to play lil Golf with some UNREAL HOTTTT CHICAS

seems like good deal to me Hen .........:cheers:cheers

ATX

Originally Posted by THE SHRINK
I just don't understand why some posters allow others to disturb them?

I just don't get it? :blink:

Posting bank account numbers and other personal information is one great reason!!

91023i2ndw;l

I have yet to meet someone from any gambling forum that I didn't like in person. Well, I thought Ace Ace was a major blowhard, but I didn't not like him.

If your feelings are getting hurt from what others say on the internet, probably need to step away for awhile and go mingle with real souls.

PO69

EOG Master

I'll say this, and I think this makes sense. When you create a thread and there are 4 or 5 posters that come into every thread, or post, you make and bash you and take it off subject, it makes it impossible to have a serious discussion - or an educated one - and that gets frustrating. Outside of that, I just don't like people running their mouth and lying about me to the world, but it is stupid. Really the threads, and posts, that get ruined are the thing that annoys me. If that didn't happen every time, it wouldn't matter at all.

Always a quality thread when THEMANEJ makes a guest appearance