Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

fair offer sir, but I need rich. I gave bedard and soriano to get him. He is going to be the guy that takes yoyo to the promise land. would have drafted him myself if I knew he was still able to hit 96 with everything else hes got.

mofome

Banned

I will admit that one was more from the heart then the others. Im rooting for him to have one more big season...

But I do think like I have said all year Felix,Liriano,Joba WAY overated

all overrated to me as well. give me mo bedard.

:houra

mofome

Banned

i wouldnt do it either, so no worries

i decided against it, u are set on harden and thats fine, he is definatly a stud

yes, i wouldnt come close to considering. I would never give soriano and bedard to get belt.

:nono

I was just offered wright and he is > belt. but mo love rich

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ok now this is Rich Harden

<TABLE class=player_stats cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>2008</TD><TD align=left>OAK-CHC</TD><TD>148.0</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>181</TD><TD>61</TD><TD>96</TD><TD>2.07</TD><TD>1.06</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>2007</TD><TD align=left>OAK</TD><TD>25.2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>2.50</TD><TD>1.15</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>OAK</TD><TD>46.2</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>4.29</TD><TD>1.23</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>2005</TD><TD align=left>OAK</TD><TD>128.0</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>121</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>93</TD><TD>2.53</TD><TD>1.06</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>2004</TD><TD align=left>OAK</TD><TD>189.2</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>167</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>171</TD><TD>4.00</TD><TD>1.33</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>2003</TD><TD align=left>OAK</TD><TD>74.2</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>67</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>4.49</TD><TD>1.51</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

and you wouldnt trade that for Beltran?

You really have high hopes

mofome

Banned

a week ago i gave bedard and soriano for him. why would i now trade him straight up for belt?

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

means deals to get bedard. or someone else.

nols value is as low as its ever going to be, because he is a slow starter, so its probably a bad idea to deal him now but my top 4 are set and i like starting morrow as a sp.

so i need to move someone for an of or a 5th sic SP

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ahh just fucking with ya

dont know the offer but was just thinking of a monster being held up for pel

not a monster but i would be landing wright, as the deal stands now i lose a bit, but i am almost fine with that..

tripp

EOG Master

woah mo, no belt for harden? i drafted both and love harden. took harden r 5 and people told me that was too high. took belt r 2 and loved that pick.

beltran is a top 5 bat and if he traded spots with hamilton and played in texas he would be the #1 bat.

mofome

Banned

woah mo, no belt for harden? i drafted both and love harden. took harden r 5 and people told me that was too high. took belt r 2 and loved that pick.

beltran is a top 5 bat and if he traded spots with hamilton and played in texas he would be the #1 bat.

belt is not a top 5 bat.

i just gave soriano and bedard for harden. i would not give soriano and bedard for belt. no one would. think tripper, think.