Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripp coaching canadas Youth sports. No Wonder Canada sucks so much at sports.

Basketball getting better here. Every year now you see good canadian kids playing high level D1 hoops. Zaga does tons of recruiting here and texas has had lots lately. Still dominate at hockey.

Only other sport people care about is football but training here for football is laughable compared to the states.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

where did he say he wanted to run the league? i usually skip over his posts, i rather not wanna shoot my brains out :shoot:

I'm tougher than I let on. But I like to play nice n get along. Yadda yadda.

I'm also used to eventually being a part of the running of leagues so I figured the mature approach would be to address this timely problem early on, so it won't be a lingering issue.

No biggie though. I can just ignore him if it gets too bad.

U guys gotta admit though, when timely is focused on a poster, he can annoy the fuck out of em :LMAO:LMAO
What if integs becomes commish next year?

J

joeybagadonuts

Tegs has TTP on tilt already. Love it.

TM is next

:houra

J

joeybagadonuts

Pay for Mammons internet so he can join the party as well!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Only one on Tilt was the guy who quit after 3 posts. Also, Royalfan asked me for some breakdowns but I didn't take credit for the guys win. Tegs plays in leagues with other unemployed hippees who follow minor league baseball 24/7.

biggamer3

EOG Master

why is Tegs posting here? who allowed him in? We are about as exclusive a fantasy league as the soup kitchen next door to me, come on guys

Timetopay

EOG Master

why is Tegs posting here? who allowed him in? We are about as exclusive a fantasy league as the soup kitchen next door to me, come on guys

no idea. Rjt has turned the league into his own. i keep sayin it and i guess its just the way it is.

we used to discuss shit like this

tripp

EOG Master

ttp for sure on tilt right now. he sees the direction of the league and its aimed towards younger, sharper guys like me and tegs

biggamer3

EOG Master

I am soo inclined to sending a nasty email to the owner of CBS to kick RJT out of his commish powers once and for all, the power has clearly gone to his small noggin

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo if you are reading this, let me know if u want to be a co commish of the Sportsclowns AKA as the Chris Kaman Lin's Face

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hopefully Mo joins you.

I find it funny that it was Mo and Tuck and then Tuck asks RJT to help and now with no vote its RJT

First pick in draft,waiting on Braun news for keepers,picks a whole new way to set divisions,vote to change keepers and he keeps it how he wants.

Great shit:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Donuts told me to send Tegs an invite as his co-owner.

We already got Team Brimely. Fuck is the difference?

You don't want him in the league then tell Joey to kick him out and fly solo.

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck is still commish too you queeeeeeeeens. Think he just doesn't know how to do anything.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tegs is probably crying to Joey on the phone right now saying the abuse is too hard to handle:houra