Who has the best EOG team?

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

alright cool.

so rj may not keep braun if he's suspended?? cuz fill-in guy + 110 of braun is still an elite option:btj:

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah we aint drafing till end of March, makes no sense to do it now because of some restless premature ejacs.

Timetopay

EOG Master

we cant get a decison about keeper date.

So tegs let me ask you if Joey is in Vegas for 4 days are you allowed to pull the trigger without him knowing?

What you dont understand is this league aint like any other. Deals happen here all the time. No one is waiting 24 hours for decisions. People send offers and puss out and withdraw if they gonna be up over night.

I want answers

tripp

EOG Master

things happen quick in this league. happens a lot where one guy is traded more than once in a night

J

joeybagadonuts

So tegs let me ask you if Joey is in Vegas for 4 days are you allowed to pull the trigger without him knowing?

What you dont understand is this league aint like any other. Deals happen here all the time. No one is waiting 24 hours for decisions. People send offers and puss out and withdraw if they gonna be up over night.

I want answers

I'm the Boss of the team. Hippy is my billy beane

Got it?

Joey, u didn't answer my side challenge. You are too scared to have me playing on your dime next season and reminding u about it every day. Who knew:+clueless

Integrity

EOG Master

I want answers

I'm used to fast paced leagues.

There's one league where me and another guy basically each have two or 3 deals going with other members at once cuz we're both trying to 1 up the other.

I'll fit in fine. And yes, if something is good enough to take, I'll pull the trigger. And I won't be making any unofficial offers and then pulling back saying 'sorry joey says no'... If something is an official offer from me, it'll be sent so the other person can make a decision.

I hate waiting on decisions too so I feel ya on that.

Anyone think Joey is jealous since I'm a stay at home son? I think he wishes his parents didn't give him the boot by 18 . Haters gonna hate

Cee is the time with Mo the only time you tried to go on your own?

Yeah basically, there isn't a difference from my setup now and living in an apartment. Got a shower/bathroom/kitchen/refrigerator/laundry room down here. Not to mention free meals. So for me it would be dumb to get an apartment by myself

tripp

EOG Master

Joey, u didn't answer my side challenge. You are too scared to have me playing on your dime next season and reminding u about it every day. Who knew:+clueless

ill take some cee sides. :lock:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Nice setup. Us Floridians dont have basements so that type of set up a lot harder to find.

Not a big deal to me like I said the only problem you will have as you keep getting older is finding a lady who doesnt mind you still at home with your folks.

Girls tend to not like that once you hit your 30s

Nice setup. Us Floridians dont have basements so that type of set up a lot harder to find.

Not a big deal to me like I said the only problem you will have as you keep getting older is finding a lady who doesnt mind you still at home with your folks.

Girls tend to not like that once you hit your 30s

Agreed. Getting through the age difference thing for me has been the toughest to overcome. Most girls, aren't too worried on the parents thing. But alotta girls love guys with dough so it always plays a factor

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp Projections for 2012

TTP 12/12/12

Tripp 1/2/1

They gave ya a 2 for beating Gamer on record :houra

rjt721

EOG Master

I want answers
are you slow? we're not drafting until mid march at the earliest. why the ffffffff would we set keepers now when we don't draft for a month? then a guy gets hurt before draft and he's locked in as keeper fffffff

keepers due right before draft, say the day before so you fleabags can look over playoff pool

has nothing to do with waiting on braun. keeping him regardless

Timetopay

EOG Master

how am i slow? you havent answered so I said you havent answered.

Now you have problem solved.

And clear out your pms :finger004

Integrity

EOG Master

alright thanks RJ, i just wanted to know how long i'd have between keeper date n the draft so i can set up a draft plan

was thinking there'd be about a week but i can make do with a day

Timetopay

EOG Master

$250

tired of taking moldy's money. will be fun to take from you this time to make up for the gimme sides i gave you in the past

Fine for record. No points bullshit cause i want managing to factor in.

You pay me one day late I will sing like a canary birdman

RJT put it on the sides:cheers

What if u play all the top scores? And Tripper has a breaskman schedule where he needs 200 only to win each week?

Timetopay

EOG Master

What if u play all the top scores? And Tripper has a breaskman schedule where he needs 200 only to win each week?

Its possible Cee. It can go either way but hate if he trades for 12 two steps and scores 500 one week and next week none and get 150 and hes 1-1

I score 300 each week and go 2-0 and he has more points.

Pass

I like consistent winners not crazy VD deals to get 3 two steps for one week:shoot:

True . I'd rather lose a side since a guy scores more points tho. Losing to a guy that only needs 200 to win each week would kill me.

I thought Breaks would be available more. Since he's not writing about the Knicks and Chinks in the armor anymore. :+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

True Cee but sometimes you got an opponent coming up that you can tell will suck so you may trade for following weeks and not score as many that week. etc

May work out against but in the end I will outscore and out record him:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

no surprise ttp is scared of doing pts sides.

Im game for record though i will beat you at whatever u name.

I 4got to mention timely in my sides offer too . Love to win another easy side vs him. He can blame the loss on brick this year atleast