Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i like tucks idea of rewarding the best team during the season regardless of what they do in the playoffs.

1250 for winning, 600 for second, 350 for third and 200 for the team with the best record during the year, or the most overall points.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo lets just stick with the 3 spots we agreed upon, soon we will be paying out for Rookie of Year, Coach of year, Trade of year

mofome

Banned

yeah 3 people get paid. decide what 3 you think. 3rd being paid is silly to me. 4th is absurd. top points all year makes sense.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I vote for winner takes all. $2400 to win is nice. We put up $200, $250 or so should go to mo from the winner for running it, just like the superbowl pools, and the rest is profit. WTF is this 4 people win crap?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

winner takes all is a joke, people will be giving up midseason when they are knocked out

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if its winner take all then it should be best record, fuck the playoff scenerio

Tuckman

Uh Poster

its being paid 3 places, this is retarded, it was settled before not sure why it was even brought back up

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

3 is better than 4, but still cheesy. Come on people...Try to win the damn thing. Second place is only the first loser.

give the 200 to high pointsman for the regular season, andmost likely he will be the top seed, so if he gets bounced 1st round he still gets something for dominating the whole time

i like this idea

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

You can tell who thinks they have a top 1-3 team vs. a 4-6 team by the responses in the thread.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

with luck involved the best doesn't always win. So that would be the reason for more than 1 payout

If I was basing my opinion of the payouts of our league, on luck, I would've voted all 12 get paid. :shoot:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u can be high points for the season and not even make the playoffs, have seen it happen numerous times..

1st

2nd

high regular season points

biggamer3

EOG Master

I dont like the high in points thing, i have never done that in Baseball or Football.

top 3 get paid.

I would rather have the teams who lose in playoffs play for something then probably the eventual champion making even more.

95% of time team with most points gets into playoffs

biggamer3

EOG Master

Guys i would think if we change something after the draft it would have to be unanimous in the voting.

I say the guy with points would likely be in playoffs either way, so why double reward him?

Guys i would think if we change something after the draft it would have to be unanimous in the voting.

I say the guy with points would likely be in playoffs either way, so why double reward him?

payout $$$ was never set in stone from what i saw. We also don't have a trade policy 2938u4ji23

biggamer3

EOG Master

payout $$$ was never set in stone from what i saw. We also don't have a trade policy 2938u4ji23
pretty sure i asked a few times and was told by Tuck that three places would be paid.

Lets make it so the two teams who lose in playoffs dont get squat and a chance to still make some money

pretty sure i asked a few times and was told by Tuck that three places would be paid.

Lets make it so the two teams who lose in playoffs dont get squat and a chance to still make some money

tuck doesn't know what he's talking about :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u are right it was already figured out, so not sure why its even being discussed...

4 teams make the playoffs

seed 1 plays seed 4
seed 2 plays seed 3

the 2 winners play for 1st and 2nd, the 2 losers play for 3rd place..

the 60/30/10 breakdown would be

1440 for 1st
720 for 2nd
240 for 3rd

thats what we agreed on in the first place, and there is zero reason to change it at this point

biggamer3

EOG Master

u are right it was already figured out, so not sure why its even being discussed...

4 teams make the playoffs

seed 1 plays seed 4
seed 2 plays seed 3

the 2 winners play for 1st and 2nd, the 2 losers play for 3rd place..

the 60/30/10 breakdown would be

1440 for 1st
720 for 2nd
240 for 3rd

thats what we agreed on in the first place, and there is zero reason to change it at this point

agreed

mofome

Banned

i dont remember talking about it before but thats all fine with me. I just want to be a big happy family.