Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Did = one man army. Cee loves did for did
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

oh my fucking god. now reyes gets hurt. he is out because of a calf cramp on the plane?

:LMAO

whats next

mofome

Banned

this is just one of them weeks.

losing to tripper by 30 and tripper aint even scoring this period.

lol

thanks ceeman

:cheers

must stink seeing people beat down by health problems. We better move back to vegas and do plays for a living
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

must stink seeing people beat down by health problems. We better move back to vegas and do plays for a living

:houra:houra:houra

im in!

:houra:houra:houra

im in!

i'll be your chauffeur bud. Since i can't win on plays :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Just tell the ladies im did's driver. nice to meet ya's :suit:

mofome

Banned

i'll be your chauffeur bud. Since i can't win on plays :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Just tell the ladies im did's driver. nice to meet ya's :suit:

hahaha unless we go through drive thru then cee mouses on me.

2348ji23e

we have to hit up vegas this summer for sure.

:houra

Big papi only 12 men left on base.
2nasty

hahaha unless we go through drive thru then cee mouses on me.

2348ji23e

we have to hit up vegas this summer for sure.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yeah, i can't do drive thru

We could get sexy ladies to chat up tuck at work and photograph them. Then we could send to tucks wifey in the mail :suit:

mofome

Banned

yeah, i can't do drive thru

We could get sexy ladies to chat up tuck at work and photograph them. Then we could send to tucks wifey in the mail :suit:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

we'll just got bored and fuck with tucker until games come on at night.

i'm in!

would be awesome thinkin of ways to mess wit tuck while he's at work

I think it should be mandatory next year we all live together during the slow draft...

I don't want ttp and tn to get mad and hit me tho

I have no idea what ttp just said.

next year we should make it a keeper league.

i vote for keeps 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

I don't want ttp and tn to get mad and hit me tho

shit i dont want to get beat up either. this league has the toughest peoples i ever met.

wright rbi

shit i dont want to get beat up either. this league has the toughest peoples i ever met.

wright rbi
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

A jones dl is :shoot:

quote=Timetopay;2154303]I think it should be mandatory next year we all live together during the slow draft...[/quote]
:yikess:HUH::violent::+angry1-5[ :+anxious-

about sums that idea up for me. (Me in yellow, Mo in Red)

quote=Timetopay;2154303]I think it should be mandatory next year we all live together during the slow draft...
:yikess:HUH::violent::+angry1-5[ :+anxious-

about sums that idea up for me. (Me in yellow, Mo in Red)[/quote]

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Cee safe :+excited-

mofome

Banned

oooh i misread what ttp said. hahah it would be cool as hell if we all got together for a live draft and hit up the town somewhere.

no hate or fights from me tn. life goes on. grudges are for the fairer sex. ive had gfs stay mad at me for walking in on them while having sex. muh lady said i ruined the best sex she ever had and she stayed mad for about a month. fortunately she forgave me in the end.

cee, is jones headed to the dl?

not 100% sure, but usa today was hinting on it

Timetopay

EOG Master

11 of us in one house ready to draft and VD traveling the world.

Me asking Mo to text him and even when he says he does I ask again.

TN agrees that Mo did not text and the draft begins...

Gamer in the bathroom jerking it to Werth( his 2nd round pick)

Tuckman still grading this years contest

Tripp figuring out a master plan to get Wang as he is sick

Chute...Chute who?

Joey shows up and ends up he is really Journeyman

RJT strikes out with the ladies as much as Chris Davis

MC holds a class on how he knows who the 42nd ranked tennis player is

Cee... we get Cee to read some books past 6th grade to get rid of the baby language

Mo tells us he has bad luck because they forgot his fries on his value meal

VD finally shows to draft Ryan Madson

oh and Timely Hitting. We dont give him a key to get in the house

I went home for mothers day and had to help my mom go though my dad's stuff and help her get rid of stuff. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. That and reading about your mom just reminded me again, that life is too short for BS.

I apologize if I offended you or Cee. It was a heat of the battle thing and I overreacted. Hopefully we can move on.

Best of luck with the home stuff. My biggest regret was not getting to spend more time with my dad. We talked, but I sure wish I could have a few more afternoons with him. My prayers are with you.

mofome

Banned

not 100% sure, but usa today was hinting on it

i can check with the guy who gives the news to the sun, who the usa today gets their balt os news from.

hope its no Dl.

Chute...Chute who?

Cee... we get Cee to read some books past 6th grade to get rid of the baby language

Figured Timely would deliver the pizza and never leave and actually volunteer to do everyones draft for them since we need the help.

The rest, Priceless.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I went home for mothers day and had to help my mom go though my dad's stuff and help her get rid of stuff. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. That and reading about your mom just reminded me again, that life is too short for BS.

I apologize if I offended you or Cee. It was a heat of the battle thing and I overreacted. Hopefully we can move on.

Best of luck with the home stuff. My biggest regret was not getting to spend more time with my dad. We talked, but I sure wish I could have a few more afternoons with him. My prayers are with you.

nice post bud.

Sadly though I dont think we can ever spend enough time...

mofome

Banned

I know its hard man. When you told me your pops passed away I teared up myself. It was my father getting ill that forced me to move back from texas, my mother was already sick but my sister was helping out a bit more. She was going to help till summer, when my dad is off from school, but he then had some heart complications and I just couldnt leave them in the hands of anyone but myself. He is fine now. Anyhow, I cant imagine the actual loss of either of them. 3+ times a week I check my mothers pulse...its an awful feeling. Sometimes she completely stiff and its hard to even find her pulse at all...but shes still here somehow. The medications she takes are just too strong and when they are all taken together its a disaster. She passes out while smoking almost daily as our carpets and furniture burn more and more by the day. She's just in so much pain that she cant stay off the meds.

Yeah its cool b/w you and I. Im a very defensive person and character is just about all that matters to me. I have a lot of learning to do, but since ive been little people that know me well have told me that im far ahead of my age with how I care about people and how i always want to give or help in any way that I can. Within the last week i sent a couple hundred to a poster on eog who is having some problems...thats just one of many times something like that has happened. I dont want anyone to think i would try and make some rule to enhance my chances of winning a few bucks. I just like the fun that comes with the season. Then as bad as things have been here, you just become an easy target for my frustration. I can hold on and hold on to something that doesnt even matter just so that I can take out my frustrations on the wrong person. Im here so much that people here tend to get my ugliness when its cretainly not deserved. Though Im 29 years old as of this past month, I still somehow feel too young to be dealing with all these things here.

My perspective is that you treat each day as if it is that 'one more day'. Inevitably that is a persons lone wish after they lose someone they love. We can never get that one more day, so i try to treat these days as that one day. That is why im a 29 year old living with momma, giving up the social life, giving them my paycheck, and living off basically nothing for the time being. I wont wish I had more girlfriends or had money to have gotten drunk down in dc more often...i will have wished that I was here when they are gone and that is where I am. Perspective and appreciation mean just about everything to me. I write frequently and I find that it helps. I hope so much that your mom is getting by as well as someone can. Its funny that people think those things get easy when you're older, but, as a person gets older, you realize that you never actually change. You age, but your heart is the same and your love doesn't fade, you can never accept the finality of something like losing a parent just because you have so many years of world experience. We are all just older, bigger, kids. We all just want mom and dad to be happy. We all just want to share a laugh and be able to hug our parents and love them unconditionally....just like we did when we were 5, 10, 15, 20, and always will.

mofome

Banned

Chute...Chute who?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thats another name for a fiance...

i'm not talking to her right now, shes on my shitlist..she acted like an idiot yesterday, so i just will ignore her for a few days :cocktail

she keeps sighing and looking at me cuz i wont turn it off the lakers game :LMAO