Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

how ridiculous are people? greinke lucky? teams score 4 fucking runs in game.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

greinkes defense is awful and so the game is tied. passed ball and a pop up not caught. awesome. very lucky.

not to mention a missed start, braun with 8, hamilton hurt, reyes out, wright with 5. yeah, im lucky. all stars combine for 13 and 2 first round picks miss time.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

Grienke letting Yomamama down when he needed him most.

bad defense letting me down. greinke will have a 40 point week most likely, not much of a let down. all stars everywhere not scoring is a let down. get the best players and it matters not. watch clowns score 40 and all stars score 4.

:houra

how ridiculous are people? greinke lucky? teams score 4 fucking runs in game.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

greinkes defense is awful and so the game is tied. passed ball and a pop up not caught. awesome. very lucky.

not to mention a missed start, braun with 8, hamilton hurt, reyes out, wright with 5. yeah, im lucky. all stars combine for 13 and 2 first round picks miss time.

:shoot:

Wright 3 hrs in 176 ABs. In new park he's :suit:
Singles hitters 2 nasty in fantasy. Maybe he could be the real ichiro:+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wright 3 hrs in 176 ABs. In new park he's :suit:
Singles hitters 2 nasty in fantasy. Maybe he could be the real ichiro:+clueless

TTP said he will hit 20. Might have been a stretch :LMAO

He will still score a bunch though as he has turned into Vince Coleman

TTP said he will hit 20. Might have been a stretch :LMAO

He will still score a bunch though as he has turned into Vince Coleman

yeah , he's still good. Mvp scutaro does all singles and he's fine. He's just not gonna be as good as everyone thought. 6 point losses for each hr he doesn't hit is gonna be tough to make up. Wright gonna be over rated all year.

Cee comes in with the blind sided roundhouse shot. Looks like it is rips city time.

i'm sad on life. Joey posts his 2nd higest score of the season vs me. Now tripp posts his highest. 0-2 vs the two of the worst teams in the league makes me contemplate suicide.

7th round pick for Ervin?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2130587 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-02-09, 11:18 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#13495 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>biggamer3<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2130587", true); </SCRIPT>
Please Pray For Brokeback

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2130587 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Mo the problem is we value guys differently

On the offer you gave me you included Ervin like he is a throw in, i picked him in the 7th round knowing he will be out a month, so i value him very highly as he is a K machine and an inning eater for a solid team and he is back in a week

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If Santana can go 225 pitches and shut down the hard hitting Seattle team the rest of the way, and KO 15, and have his team rally from down 3, he can get to 0 points for the week.

biggamer3

EOG Master

7th round pick for Ervin?

<table class="tborder" id="post2130587" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-02-09, 11:18 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #13495 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">biggamer3<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2130587", true); </script>
Please Pray For Brokeback

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2130587" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Mo the problem is we value guys differently

On the offer you gave me you included Ervin like he is a throw in, i picked him in the 7th round knowing he will be out a month, so i value him very highly as he is a K machine and an inning eater for a solid team and he is back in a week
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

From the guy who took Kazmir in 5th round he waits a month to bump a post about my 8th round pick who has looked like shit coming back from the DL

PS you took Babe Atkins who i got for free in the 8th round! :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

Cee what do you think of Tripps 300+

Is that his new level or lucky scores?

whole different team than previous weeks. can't really judge most teams based on previous weeks because teams change so drastically from week to week in this league.

spot starters had a nice week for me though. i loved guth's matchups, but 36 is a bit more than i expected from him.

mofome

Banned

need kc to score here and greinke to get a win. unearned run costing him.
need minn to hold on for a garza loss

Cee what do you think of Tripps 300+

Is that his new level or lucky scores?

Guthrie 36
Livan 28
Burnett 25
Scutaro 29
Teix 40

Were all top 2 scores for those players.

His team isn't real good. drew/either/fowler/pence/kotchman are pretty bad starters.

Having only one closer who plays for a team who's awful isn't good.

My closers had their worst week of the season. Brox and Hoff combined for 60+ four straight weeks. Vs tripp they are 12 total. Torre fucked me outta a save.

I was only 6 starts until wain got an extra which was terrible. A lot went right for tripp to win it. He prolly doesn't think any breaks happened.

I thought i would be a low score in the league this week due to no starts. Pretty happy with my team this week. Tripp just stepped up :shoot:

mofome

Banned

bloom swings twice at pitches over his head.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

just need to make contact and the fucking retard swings twice instead of taking a walk. nice ab

whole different team than previous weeks. can't really judge most teams based on previous weeks because teams change so drastically from week to week in this league.

spot starters had a nice week for me though. i loved guth's matchups, but 36 is a bit more than i expected from him.

what's "new" about your team pal?

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

now they swing at a ball in the dirt. Dotel throws 1 strike to 2 guys with a man on 3rd and it ends up in 2ks.

lucky indeed.

tripp

EOG Master

what's "new" about your team pal?
teix is new. 40+ pts in both weeks i've had him.

lester and burnett are obviously a ton better than their previous weeks. silly to compare them to before. if you do that you have to say scut was expected to be huge this week since he is the #1 ss in fantasy.

cliff lee and joba had an awful week for me, but that won't get brought up by the cee man.

sizemore was hurt all week aparently.

pence had maybe his worst week of the entire season.

all those breaks and cee man still getting his ass kicked right now91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

My stats show Greinke with 4 earned runs. You got secret stats again? Or do we have another protest brewing?

the telecast said the last run was unearned. passed ball allowed the guy to go to 3rd. he wouldnt have scored had the catcher simply caught the fastball.

teix is new. 40+ pts in both weeks i've had him.

lester and burnett are obviously a ton better than their previous weeks. silly to compare them to before. if you do that you have to say scut was expected to be huge this week since he is the #1 ss in fantasy.

cliff lee and joba had an awful week for me, but that won't get brought up by the cee man.

sizemore was hurt all week aparently.

pence had maybe his worst week of the entire season.

all those breaks and cee man still getting his ass kicked right now91023i2ndw;l
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

thanks for the easy $200 on points sides wins 91023i2ndw;l