Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

joba has been fucking sick tonight. just wish the offense would give him some support tonight

gonna hafta schedule and appointment tommorow at the docs. I need some medication for stress in bases league. Can't handle this

tripp

EOG Master

hah thank you cleveland. joba getting into a bit of trouble now after looking flawless through 11 batters, but clev screwing themselves over. 2 men on nobody out and they bunt into a DP, then get caught stealing.

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Sowers walks Jeter on 4 pitches, Swisher on 5 pitches and then Teix on 4 pitches to load up the bases with 0 outs for A-Rod. Nice thinking, kid.:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Sowers walks Jeter on 4 pitches, Swisher on 5 pitches and then Teix on 4 pitches to load up the bases with 0 outs for A-Rod. Nice thinking, kid.:houra
A-Rod strikes out looking. He must think it's October.

tripp

EOG Master

That was a hanger to A Rod. I think he was just shocked such a shitty pitch was thrown with an 0-2 count.

Don't even get a single run out of this inning. Holy shit, this will likely cost them the game and Joba the W. Posada costing them two games in a row. Cano should be batting 5th.

tripp

EOG Master

cee floyd can't handle holliday tonight! already a hr and a 2 bagger for tuck.

cee gonna have a rough week. vs probably the top team in the eog league and now with volq getting 2 starts the most he can hope for from him is 0.5 pts (assuming he misses his 2nd start). then he's got that bastardo guy going twice, floyd getting hit hard and prince thinks he's the real ricky henderson. rough week and we're only 2 hrs in!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

cee floyd can't handle holliday tonight! already a hr and a 2 bagger for tuck.

cee gonna have a rough week. vs probably the top team in the eog league and now with volq getting 2 starts the most he can hope for from him is 0.5 pts (assuming he misses his 2nd start). then he's got that bastardo guy going twice, floyd getting hit hard and prince thinks he's the real ricky henderson. rough week and we're only 2 hrs in!

he aint facing me this week.

id say the best team is the team with the most points :)

tripp

EOG Master

he aint facing me this week.

id say the best team is the team with the most points :)

chute best rec in the league and he's doing it all without his #1 pick. pretty impressive. hamels really isn't 100% either. that's his top 2 guys. chute's team gonna be scary when he's full health.

tripp

EOG Master

clev just walked the bases loaded again. walked matsui, gardner and jeter this time:LMAO

i swear if the yanks fail to score again this inning..

tripp

EOG Master

swish with a 2 run double!91023i2ndw;l

wow..never thought i'd see this. teix getting walked INTENTIONALLY to get to a rod?!?!?!

never thought i'd see the day when someone is walked to get to arod. sick that the yanks have the 2 best hitters in the AL:houra

tripp

EOG Master

shit, joba out for the 8th! can't believe they sent him out. he was at 95 pitches, through a very strong 7. they usually have a very tight leash on him and almost baby him.

tripp

EOG Master

vd with his first break. snell out of a loss.

2348ji23e

yoyo matchup gonna be a repeat of last week? 2-0 right now, some sick scores.

0-10, R, 2 BB, 3 KO

what the hell is going on with that all star offense of yours?

and how exactly did snell end up getting positive pts for his start today?

these are the questions that haunt me:+clueless

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

gamer with break.

suppan leaves with 4-2 lead vs miller.

nd for suppan and nd for miller.

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer with break.

suppan leaves with 4-2 lead vs miller.

nd for suppan and nd for miller.

Na not a real break, Suppan only pitched 5 and left a few bases juiced jams.

You got a break Mo got a save chance so many chances to put game away, had a man on second No outs in 8th and 9th to make it a 4 run game.

Mo with a 3 run lead is simply unfair, fucker has ONE walk in over 20 innings, that is SICK

Timetopay

EOG Master

anyone see this?

<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable id=Table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=487 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsTitle style="BACKGROUND: #0a2351" width=430> <TD style="BACKGROUND: #0a2351" width=14> </TD><TD width=6> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
Ryan Braun left Monday's game with a possible injury.
Braun left during the sixth inning and was seen to be in leg pain television cameras. Stay tuned.
Source: MLBlogs.com
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>