Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

someone send me a deal, im suicidal right now.

boston loses on an error
ana loses on an error
stl loses because carp over swings and comes out of the game
0-3 in extra innings

someone put me in my casket.

someone send me a deal, im suicidal right now.

boston loses on an error
ana loses on an error
stl loses because carp over swings and comes out of the game
0-3 in extra innings

someone put me in my casket.

atleast your best player isn't boozeman 5000 and can't play. Unless ttp made that up :+clueless

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Back from golf....won a few bucks with a 85...

I see I didn't get a win from Perkins or Romero(went against each other) was figuring on a win from one of them, but they both pitched well...

Mo...I'm LMAO listening to you complaining....

TTP...that was one of the worst trade offers I have ever seen...Hardy can't hit, Damon is injured but I do like Gallaraga....but you wanted Jurgs, Ibanez, and DelGado..a little one sided in my opinon...it is 2:35 in the afternoon here...

mofome

Banned

Back from golf....won a few bucks with a 85...

I see I didn't get a win from Perkins or Romero(went against each other) was figuring on a win from one of them, but they both pitched well...

Mo...I'm LMAO listening to you complaining....

TTP...that was one of the worst trade offers I have ever seen...Hardy can't hit, Damon is injured but I do like Gallaraga....but you wanted Jurgs, Ibanez, and DelGado..a little one sided in my opinon...it is 2:35 in the afternoon here...

:houra:houra:houra

mofome

Banned

All your players are better than mine and I hate you yelling at me for trying to deal you shit...make me some offers and I won't feel bad..

haha na i get declined. you like reyes.

On your team I like mcann, howard, hall, peavy, price.

lesser guys are ibanez, hart, zimmerman.

I like reyes more than eveyrone on this list, maybe tied with halladay. peavy is nice, but he had an era over 4.20 on the road, his park helps him a lot. if you like him more than reyes then you are nuts and its just hard to make a deal. you also seem to consider price and elite piece which is your right, but no one else does.

peavy/price/ibanez

those 3 would require what? better yet, you just make me an offer you think is fair that includes you getting reyes. but something that helps me too. you have no ss, you can have a top 5 player, but make me a real offer and lets do this. we can make deals, we have already and i we were both happy with it.

:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Problem is you didnt even read the offer right

I did not want Delgado.

I offered

Damon
Gallaraga
Hardy

For

Ibanez
Jurrgens
B.Wilson

Dont think you will find another guy who says thats one sided.2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Now as far as the paticulars. Damon has the flu and is not injured and Hardys 25 bombs wouldnt fit in on your team?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cardinals manager Tony La Russa said Tuesday night that it looks like Chris Carpenter is "going to be out for a while" with a left rib cage strain.

Carpenter will head to St. Louis Thursday for further assessment by team doctors. It appears he's headed for the disabled list. The Cardinals may call up Mitchell Boggs or try to stretch out reliever Kyle McClellan to fill Carpenter's spot in the rotation. The club could also decide to call up P.J. Walters. Either way, this is a big blow to the Redbirds and fantasy teams alike.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Problem is you didnt even read the offer right

I did not want Delgado.

I offered

Damon
Gallaraga
Hardy

For

Ibanez
Jurrgens
B.Wilson

Dont think you will find another guy who says thats one sided.2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Now as far as the paticulars. Damon has the flu and is not injured and Hardys 25 bombs wouldnt fit in on your team?

You are right...Got side tracked in another fantasy leauge that I am in..I know I like Gallaraga, but I don't like Hardy right now and I am not too keen on Damon...

Timetopay

EOG Master

You are right...Got side tracked in another fantasy leauge that I am in..I know I like Gallaraga, but I don't like Hardy right now and I am not too keen on Damon...

Your call

I would give Matsui or Damon

Got to make up ground somewhere

Gallaraga is way better than Jurregens

and Hardy is better than gas gan Wilson

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I picked up Bartlett off the free agent market for now....

Hardy might come around, but I am looking at some instant productivity now, without dealing away some guys...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

TTP...

Can you believe that 5 starstiff? The shit he comes up with is amazing and the lies are priceless....I know he wanted to be in this leauge....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Gotta run....going to chase some Asian pussy tonight, local time is (9:00 PM)

All the baseball games go between 5AM-10AM here....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

umpired get paid to fuck games up. should be 0-0, but a guy thrown out at first, clearly, is called safe.

cant have to make 4 outs an inning.

:shoot:

that was the first batter i seen, it was 1-1 count when i flipped it on

mofome

Banned

that was the first batter i seen, it was 1-1 count when i flipped it on

the first was silly, all ked swinging i believe. then next inning his was wild, but his stuff obviously ridiculous.

col hit a dribbler back to the mound, harden muffed it, then the 2B picked it up and threw the dude out. lee walks off the base knowing he has an out and then the ump calls him safe. leelee was :+whipping

replay shows the throw clearly beat him. so, chc has to get 4 outs and they are down.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i need a save out of wood today, maybe have him throw the last 3 innings to at least get that oppertunity, i dont care if he blows it