Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

harden = POS

i have zero shot to win at this point, playing the highest scoring man sucks, i have already lost interest for the week.. another reason why i like multiple matchups

Tuckman

Uh Poster

just saying i'm probably out scoring 60% of the league this week, but whats the point of checking in when i cant catch the person i am playing because of 3 good starts

harden = POS

i have zero shot to win at this point, playing the highest scoring man sucks, i have already lost interest for the week.. another reason why i like multiple matchups

multiple is way better, but mo don't believe.

I suck in both formats tho. Since i can't score

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah all you guys who keep like Liriano,Harden,Carpenter,Bedard... for sure winners :houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee-its good times to see my man span has outscored your other 9 batters combined.

Glad I could help buddy

mofome

Banned

Dont worry about the money, TTP. Everything is under control. Money is no problem for anyone to worry about.

mofome

Banned

miller very lucky to stop that ball. that was a tie game. hes a good athlete.

4-3

mofome

Banned

Oliver perez swings at ball 4. Thats not acceptable, buddy. You take the walk as a pitcher if its even close. That was not close.

mofome

Banned

murphy swings at the first pitch not even giving reyes a chance to steal with 2 outs. bad baseball

tripp

EOG Master

16 INN, 24 HA, 9 BBI, 10 K, 24 ER, 2 L, S

man is my pitching this week ever depressing. whip of over 2, era of 13.50, 0-2 rec, almost as many walks as k's. starters combine for -22 pts.

all that shit and i'm still only down 1 to viejo right now thanks to my hitters.

tripp

EOG Master

does anyone have aaron hill started or even owned right now? i kept telling you guys this kid is going to be a stud, but couldn't take him over a yankee like cano.

hill could easily be a top 5 2b this year with utley, kins, cano and roberts. phillips and pedroia would be right there also in the top tier group of 2b.

tripp

EOG Master

:+textinb3

my bud is going to have every player in the league, 2 times around, except for mine, cause I don't trade.

91023i2ndw;l

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Chutes and Batters
?Arroyo, Bronson SP CIN
</td><td align="left"> tripp
?Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY</td></tr></tbody></table>

But you try to steal cy wang from meoij213490

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=left>Chutes and Batters
?Arroyo, Bronson SP CIN

</TD><TD align=left> tripp
?Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

But you try to steal cy wang from meoij213490

Wanted to see how much of a Yankee fan you were. :+textinb3

Only true fans realize that it's basically late spring training, he's a sinker ball pitcher, coming off an injury, and his breaking/offspeed stuff will tend to be a little high. We've seen this before from him, when he was perfectly healthy.

Had to take the shot. Hope you don't hold it against me. :cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

lots of people will lead the league in a lot of different categories directly following a series with the Os.
Cruz would have 8 HR by now if Simon didn't get hurt last night. Had Rangers ML and RL. That sucked.

rjt721

EOG Master

Wanted to see how much of a Yankee fan you were. :+textinb3

Only true fans realize that it's basically late spring training, he's a sinker ball pitcher, coming off an injury, and his breaking/offspeed stuff will tend to be a little high. We've seen this before from him, when he was perfectly healthy.

Had to take the shot. Hope you don't hold it against me. :cheers
Nah. Red Sox fans, or anyone who knows something about baseball, realize Wang just sucks. :+whipping

mofome

Banned

Cruz would have 8 HR by now if Simon didn't get hurt last night. Had Rangers ML and RL. That sucked.

Sarfate is a high end talent, Simon is the worst player on any mlb roster. that was a brutal break.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo this is why

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2088818 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-15-09, 01:40 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #6910 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Timetopay<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2088818", true); </SCRIPT>
Elvis Chips for a Pizza anyone?

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2088818 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by mofome
melvin will hr tom for u off ben
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mo whats the total on that game?

Anything under 13 I would put my life on it
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Timetopay</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Timetopay</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Timetopay</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=6039</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post2088827 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-15-09, 01:43 AM </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

haha didnt recall that post, I guaranteed dio I tx would score 9+. That took a long time.

I just had a normal bet on'em, i dont have money anymore